• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

OMG The Hawks Scrimmage at my school Today

hawks

for some strange reason the hawks came to mceachern today(i think Smoove convinced them) and had a open practice/Scrimmage and it was nuts man..Marvin was defitnly MVP..

Teams were

Blue-

Joe

Smoove

Marvin

Anthony Johnson

Horford

Solomon

White-

Acie

Chillz

Mario

Shelden

Lorenzen

Salim

It defitnly looked like a starters vs. Bench Game. and it was hella physical

Good-

Marvin- finished with 22 Points..He did some plays i never thought i see..He posterized Mario and did a Rock the cradle reverse Jam. He got to the line about 5 or 6 times and defitnly got faster. He was the finished a couple breaks with in the lane Jams

Joe- I dont know what streak yall was talking about but he was raining from three tonight he finished with around 17 and had about 3 contested threes.He was silky smoove and barking orders to all of team blue.Defensivly shut down Acie

Mario-He didnt stop running! Made some great steals on Joe and Smoove but got injured on a AJ Block

Horford- is the post player we dreamed of.He made sheldon look like garbage and even game him a nasty facial towards the half..had atleast 10 boards

Bad-

Sheldon-He didnt even look like he wanted to play,Got hung on one dunk attempt and had about 4 points.

Childress-He actually had a nice game but needed to take over for his squad.Had a sick up and under dunk tho and shot off some screens

Acie-He injured his wrist midway through ending the scrimmage but on the court got handled by JJ and got his shot shattered but Josh..He's got some sick handles but didnt take many shots..He tried to be Super Point..Just play you game

Cheerleaders-They sucked..but one of them had a fat ass..i wanted to grab the hell outta it

Craig,Lue,Zaza didnt play

the atmosphere was crazy..it was a packed house and the freshman all the way to the seniors(08! baby) let them know when they screwed up and when they made all star players..our gym was literally going crazy for Marvin cause he was doing dunks that will make Josh blush..in game!

Joe and Sheldon got into a mini argument cause Sheldon pushed joe to the ground for a rebound..no biggie but JJ could have really gotten hurt and slid into a middle section by the doors. Mario left the game with a finger issue and Acie land badly on his wrist

------

Extra...I was sitting on the floor level and whenever Chillz ran by i was like "ay Josh You left your pick at home..you need a hot comb" and he stared at me and pointed and said your next then wet and jumper and stared at me down the court..my boys were gettin on me..hilarious

Extra Extra...when it was over me and like the whole gym was waiting besides the players cars cause they drove there themselves and when JJ came out i said yall making the playoffs and he said #1 Seed..i laughed and then he drove off with Solo..Chillz has a dusty ass BWM and Josh rode in a silver chysler i think

Extra extra extra...one of them cheerleaders had a fat ass...i wanted to grab it sooo bad...all in my face and [censored]

haha, good stuff my man (as time goes on, you'll learn it doesn't pay to be so picky wink.gif)

It's kinda cool getting tidbits such as the fact that Solomon and Joe are on giving-rides terms with eachother... they must be decently cool with each other.

Too bad about Acie and these wrist problems. I hope it doesnt hold him back. We need him to come on strong.

That's a dope day at high school tho, gotta be the highlight of the year.

Quote:

haha, good stuff my man (as time goes on, you'll learn it doesn't pay to be so picky
wink.gif
)

It's kinda cool getting tidbits such as the fact that Solomon and Joe are on giving-rides terms with eachother... they must be decently cool with each other.

Too bad about Acie and these wrist problems. I hope it doesnt hold him back. We need him to come on strong.

That's a dope day at high school tho, gotta be the highlight of the year.

Most defitnly man..i hope they visit some more..Acie played after the wrist but it was taped up..i think he only played cause mario was hurt and they had no bench so if he left the show was cancelled...

It was his homecoming but he didnt really do much..He shot way to many long jumper's..not even threes just like far ass 2's...he had around 10 points but probly had a bad percentage...He had a nasty backboard block on acie and had some nice assists to marvin..he was a great distributer more than anything..seemed like he wanted to run SG or SF cause he would be at the top of the key demanding the ball from AJ..

once again.. i think he just wanted to impress the crowd

Good lookin on the write up. I didn't see the dancer with the big butt when I went to the preseason game. When I go down to phillips I hope she is front and center. Good news about Marvin being aggressive and sounds like he is showing even more hops than last year. Really concerned about Law and his injury. No shame for being held in check by JJ in the game though. He will have plenty of nights where he will have to take his lumps. The same for Horford.

As for Shelden. I have been asking and will continue to ask this question. What do you do with this guy with him playing so bad right now? Its seems he is playing like a guy who wants to be traded. I'm not saying he isn't professional but I have seen similiar lack luster effort this preseason from him as well. He is really not making me feel good about the back up center position.ZaZa needs to get healthy soon. If not to start atleast to bring stability to the back up center position. I hope they are shopping shelden for a big who can help this team sooner than later.

If I was Mike Woodsen I would alter the days that Acie & Lue practiced. Since Lue did not play yesterday I would make him practice today, even if he is still feeling a little pain, and have Acie rest his wrist. No need to take chances on Acie's wrist. He is more valuable to the team than T. Lue. Speedy should just stay on the bench until he is completely healed.

Thanks for the post. Great to hear the 1st hand scoop.

Good to hear Marvin is agressive and assertive with his shot while playing with the starters. Was Chills guarding him most of the time ?

It seems to alwayse be dissapointing news with Shelden. I wouldn't get to caught up with it. Why ? Well, Shelden's physical game does not mesh with team scrimmages. (Ex. the time he pushed JJ to the floor to get a rebound.) You hate to hear of a bench guy pushing our star to the floor in a scrimmage. Now when Shelden does this in a game to the opposition's star, we cheer him for it.......I'm sure the coaches tell hem to hold back on the physical play when playing scrimmages in public or private. You don't want to hurt your teamates. Batista taught us that.

Any way, I think the frustration and "I don't want to be here look", you picked up on from Shelden, is b/c he can't get physical and play his style of game until the games really count.

He can get down and dirty and do the little things when the real games start. I think we will be happy to have the X-Landlord this year. He won't own the paint like did at Duke but he ain't scared to get down and dirty with the other bigs in the league. He is the kind of guy that flourishes in the playoffs when refs swallow the whistle and let the big boys bang.

He won't ever be a star but he is the kind of big every team needs to do some dirty work.

Still rootin' for Shelden....we need you, like every one to produce if want to sniff the playoffs.