• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Would Tony Parker be available in a trade if Spurs

thescout10

Would Tony Parker be available if the Spurs sign Jason Kidd?I don't see who the Hawk's could give to make a difference for the Spurs that has a low salary since they probably will near the cap max after siging Kidd. The thought of having Parker after the Hawk's bypassed him for Demar Johnson still puzzles me.Hindsight is 20/20 but I am just curious if anyone has thouht about Parker and his availability if Kidd signs with the Spurs.The Hawks ave gone years without a top notch point guard, of course if you count Jason Terry then they already have one. While basketball is not my no 1 sport to does anyone know about the Spurs cap room? What about a sign and trade deal,Terry for Parker? Would you do this deal? Talk about being loaded the spurs would have Duncan,Kidd,Terry,Bowen.

What is the best route to build the Hawks.Point guard is a difficult position to find.Parker would be a good building block and hopefully Demar starts living up to his potential at off guard,if not then another hole. The only way the Hawks get to be a championship team is if during a few seasons away they go after the big time free agents.Duncan,Garnett,Kobe etc etc.....the above average players the hawks have SAR, and I would include Glenn robinson even though not a team player and poor defense are not going to get fill the stadium or produce championships. Save your pennies now for hopes of landing a big time free agent is what the hawks have to hope for.

PG playing with confidence and with a MVP teammate.

Get JASON TERRY as their pointguard, and he would be doing better.

Parker is just one of those "at the right place and time" type players. Put him in some other system, and hes fighting for a backup PG spot.

Parker is an overated player who's stats don't even warrant his overatedness. I gurantee u if Dunacan had JT at PG they would have swept the punk ars Lakers. It's ashame that when Duncan goes out 14 point leads melt like butter.

• Premium Member

Parker is extremely young, cheap, coachable, and has loads of potential...I would trade JT for Parker/Rose if it were available without blinking an eye.

Evaluate Parker in 4-5 years, and then the discussion will be a little different.