• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

John Paxon... Meet Billy Knight... Let's trade....

Diesel

• Premium Member

It came to me like a lightning bolt. I have a solution for all of our problems.

The word on the street is that Paxon is going to change the Bulls and make them defensive. The word is that he's moving Balgeric/1st for Darius Miles. If that takes place? I say we make this offer.

Theo/Glover/1st for Rose/Curry.

I'm not a fan of Curry. However, he's a wide Body. Rose may be on his way out in Chicago. Especially if they get Miles. However, imagine that frontline:

Theo/Chandler/Miles/Crawford/Williams.

That's a Young Powerful Defensive Squad.

We also get some help where we need it:

Curry/SAR/Grob/ROSE/JT.

Rose can run the offense, while JT does his SG Thing... I'm sure our offense would be a lot more fluid. Teams won't be able to push Curry around and he'd get more than 7 rebounds.

Diesel if you think we can get Curry #3 pick a center who really came on last year and Rose a consistent 20ppg and above player fore Theo/Glover and 21st pick I hope your joking. It would take much more than that to get them. I doubt they would do it even if we through Dog in too.

• Premium Member

Well, let's look again.

Theo... The leader in Blocked shots for the league for the last 2 years he played. He would make a great defensive anchor for any defensive team... Especially if you have Miles and Chandler. Chicago would become Swat City with those three.

Glover.... he came on last year too. After years of showing great potential as a scorer, Dion actually played that role at the end of last season and had a surge that was equal or better than Curry's 4.4 rebounds per game.

21st pick... This is somewhat Gravy... But i suspect that Paxon will be making big deals. Possibly going to deal Fizer. So he can get either a talented PG or he can get a PF.

That trade is awful for Chicago.

To be honest, I don't see Paxson moving Rose for that package, let alone THROWING IN Curry, who, like ATLien pointed out, was really starting to play well.

Paxson wouldn't consider Theo/Dion/21st for Rose/Curry for one second, nor should he.

Think about it D, in reality (not in the fantasy world of trades on HawkSquawk) Dion and the 21st pick have almost no value at all. I'm not exagerrating when I say that either.

Dion is a 6PPG career scorer with limited skills. The 21st pick is relative to Cal Bowdler. Throw Theo into the mix, and what would you trade for that??

Certainly not a 20 PPG scorer and one of the top young C in the league, that's for sure!

Of course, the salaries don't work. Anyway, the Bulls wouldn't even think about that ridiculous trade. They probably wouldn't consider it if you took Rose OUT.

Curry is toooo valuable. I don't know what is wrong with people on this board. True, Kwame Brown is on thin ice and would be attainable. However, Curry had a decent showing his first year and was terrific for 3 months this year.

Chicago knows what their future rests on: Tyson Chandler and Eddy Curry. That's it. Paxson may well trade his first pick; the Bulls have enough youth. He's not going to trade his best two players (including one near all-star) for one skinny defensive center.

Getting Jalen Rose is NOT impossible. Getting Curry nearly is. Getting both of them would take Duncan.

I don't think that is a good trade for us unless we get rid of 1 of a our big 3. There would be too many people wanting the ball with Rahim, Terry, Robinson, and Rose on the same team. Don't be fooled, Jalen might be more of a "team player" than Big Dog but he is still a scorer and scorers like to have have the ball in their hands.

This is a no-brainer, Blunt.

There's not question of chemistry with this one.

If we could trade Alan Henderson and CC for Kobe would you complain about chemistry???

I assure you our chemistry would be bad if we traded for Kobe.

The point is, you have to make good trades if you have the opportunity. Then you can make other trades if you have to.

This team needs to build value. As you may have noticed, we don't have many valuable players.