• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Good to meet some Squawkers at the game

coachx

Had a good time meeting JohnnyBravo, Gambit99, and one of the DAWG screen name posters named Russ (good name, it's mine too and I'm a big Dawg fan). I met up with JackB1 and we all had a blast ! Jack even got his and my mug on the jumbo tron and Jack won the MP3 player,. Guess it pays to wear a jersey to the game !

It would be cool of the ASG to give the squawk a break on some group tickets maybe once a month or so.

If they want fan support, what better way is there but a grass roots marketing scheme for the most die hard baketball fans in the area.

I don't know about the rest of you but it was alot of fun seeing fellow squawkers at the game who truely follow this team with passion. Several squawkers bring dates or friends and inturn, hopefully, turn them on to the Hawks too.

Maybe Sorthon can give some word to the marketing dept. for us.

Quote:

Even better if they could get us into a section all together!

Exactly ! That is what I was trying to refer too !

How cool would that be. Twenty or so die hard squawkers getting roudy in the same section. The energy may spread if the rest of the arena sees one section with a some extra passion and noise.

If we get like five Okens then we may bring the house down ! (from what I HEAR of Oken)

Quote:

Quote:

did you ask JohnnyBravo why he uses alias usernames on the Squawk?

Just curious
grin.gif

After seeing JB's picture i would strongly advise you not to pursue that line of questioning.

If somebody isn't scared it just saves me from having to chase them down grin.gif

I think that's a legitimate question. If you don't like it don't post under an alias.

Quote:

It's too bad more of us couldn't sit together, but we had a great time.

side note: CX do you still have the memory of the fine blonde bouncing up and down the stairs
smirk.gif

that does suck. i was pretty stoked about it too.

i'll start a thread seeing if anybody is going to the Falcons game.

Quote:

Quote:

It's too bad more of us couldn't sit together, but we had a great time.

side note: CX do you still have the memory of the fine blonde bouncing up and down the stairs
smirk.gif

that does suck. i was pretty stoked about it too.

i'll start a thread seeing if anybody is going to the Falcons game.

It was a great game, I was in the Al Horford section with my one of my college buddies. I had a good time.

Quote:

I don't know about the rest of you but it was alot of fun seeing fellow squawkers at the game who truely follow this team with passion. Several squawkers bring dates or friends and inturn, hopefully, turn them on to the Hawks too.

Yeah, I thought it was awesome sitting with the Squawkers and it made it a lot of fun. I kinda talk a lot though, so I hope I didn't annoy anybody.

We were really getting the cheers going and I think it helped get other people around us into the game too. I think a Hawksquawk section with some discounted tickets would be great. I think it would be good for them to have fans with as much passion as we have at the games.

Quote:

Quote:

Yeah, I thought it was awesome sitting with the Squawkers and it made it a lot of fun. I kinda talk a lot though, so I hope I didn't annoy anybody.

We were really getting the cheers going and I think it helped get other people around us into the game too. I think a Hawksquawk section with some discounted tickets would be great. I think it would be good for them to have fans with as much passion as we have at the games.

I was in Section 111 with my one of my friends. What about you?

Quote:

]

We were in section 122. It was me, Yardbird, JDawgflow, aznsensation, and we could hear who we thought was Oken from down the row. All of us brought someone with us too. It was definitely a nice treat to hang out with people at a game. I'm usually there by myself or with my fiance only.

I think most of your talk was with me and most welcome. Other games I've gone to and sat next to obnoxious fans of the visiting teams, which I find frustrating about Atlanta. Pleasure to sit with someone who actually understands our players and what we're trying to grow.

Glad we got to hang out.

Quote:

Quote:

]

We were in section 122. It was me, Yardbird, JDawgflow, aznsensation, and we could hear who we thought was Oken from down the row. All of us brought someone with us too. It was definitely a nice treat to hang out with people at a game. I'm usually there by myself or with my fiance only.

cool