• Momentane Spendenziele

• Raised 390.00 USD of 700.00 USD target

Top 40 players

jeddelong

Shareef not in top 40 and Gilbert Arenas and Chaucy Billups are? Thats all I need to know to judge this guys credibility.

He argues that Shareef has never been on a winning team, but WTF has Pau Gasol won? Jaimason too. Add Chandler, curry and Butler to that list also.

If he was consistent I may could agree with him, but I don't see a basis for his top 40 other than picking people he likes.

Shhhh! At one point (near end of season), Shareef was putting up close to 30 ppg at 10 rpg.

Shhh! At one point, Ratliff was blocking like a monster

Shhh! At one point, Jason Terry got a triple double.

- GEEZ... For those that read the article... this guy is stupid! Does he not know that everyone (in the NBA) plays well at times? He composed this list out of the players he watched, the playoffs he watched, and the final portion of the season (AS OF RIGHT NOW!).

Karl Malone (25) -- One of my rules for this list: When somebody's so old that they have a daughter get drafted by the WNBA, they're off the list."

And people call my reasons flawed???He's still a top 40

player and his age doesn't make a dang bit of difference.

haven't even read the article, just what you guys have read...if reef isn't there but someone like curry or butler is there, then oh my goodness, this guy is a tool...

i mean how can you possibly justify it...he says never played on a winning team? i thought it was the top 40 players, not the top 40 players that have ever played on a winning team..

no karl malone? malone's stats put him in the top 40...this guy should be acting as if doesn't know these players ages before he ranks them...

i'm glad this guy isn't our gm.

• Admin

He rates potential, even unrealised potential, as being more important than consistancy and results. I don't agree with half the people on his list. But I also don't find much fault with him not putting hawks on the list. Sure there are players on his list that aren't as good as players on the Hawks team (jamison, gasol, Arenas, etc). BUt it's his opinion, who cares really.

The truth is these list are pointless, most peopl hometown their picks. THe Top 50 of all time didnt even include Dominique but did include Scotty " I'm a F---ing fraud and an overhyped corny ba---rd " Pippen.

Top 5

1. Shaq

2. T-Mac

3. AI

4. KG

5. Stevie Franchise

I know #5 is controversial but look at Houston with and without him it is night and Day.

Definitely not on my list is Kobe. He is a ballhog.