• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

UNC Bias, redux

thesheedera

Quote:

duke all the way. i think duke will take one from unc this year and the acc will be tight. I talked to a carolina guy at my school today and tried to say duke sucks. lol. So glad I wised up from being like that.

I think the Heels have an edge on dook this season, mainly post play and post depth. We have more experience among our best players, but we're still pretty young.

Oddly enough dook again has more former McDonalds All Americans on their squad than UNC's, yet dook is largely seen as an over-achieving group...weird.

• Moderators

Quote:

So far no indication that the Marvin-Childress poll is the result of a UNC bias...let's keep this going and find out once and for all, so we don't have to qualify Marvin-related polls in the future.

And Diesel - no skewing this poll.

You should scrap this one and have people identify themselves if you want to ensure there is no one cooking the books.

Quote:

Quote:

So far no indication that the Marvin-Childress poll is the result of a UNC bias...let's keep this going and find out once and for all, so we don't have to qualify Marvin-related polls in the future.

And Diesel - no skewing this poll.

You should scrap this one and have people identify themselves if you want to ensure there is no one cooking the books.

So far I'm the only UNC fan that voted for UNC and has come on here to identify myself.

If no one else identifies him/herself on the thread, I think it'll be a pretty clear indication that some posters are skeing intentionally.

Whch in the end will say more than the poll results anyway.

glad you made that point.

Carolina nation - make yourselves be known!

• Premium Member

Please...

Spare me the details.

Nobody can outright prove that Marvin is the better player.... Only "think" that Marvin has on Chillz is potential. However, when you talk about actual play, some would even say that Chillz is better.

Quote:

However, when you talk about actual play, some would even say that Chillz is better.

Nobody has said it yet.

Quote:

Only "think" that Marvin has on Chillz is potential.

I made no mention of potential or future production in my poll. I asked who is better plain and simple.