• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I was at the game. Zaza stinks

Vafan

Quote:

I was calling for Zaza to get out of the game. Dude is horrible. I think I was the only hawks fan in the entire building

I was there wearing last years red Josh Smith jersey. I was just a few rows behind their bench and i was yelling at Zaza too. What a scrub.

Yeah, I did notice a Hawks fan there wearing a jersey. I was in section 107. After every made free throws, I would stand up and make a hush signal with my finger and mouth. It really annoyed all the fans around me. Even my little cousins started to do the signal after every free throw. They become hawks fan after last night thanks to me. They started to high five me, clap after every shot and jumping up and down. I made three new Hawks fan last night. I was talking trash throughout the game. Thank goodness the Hawks were able to pull it out last night. If the Wizards would have won, I was in trouble. uglyhammer.gif

Zaza just sucks, but that isn't the problem. He thinks he's a goto scorer. EVERY TIME he gets the ball, he faces up and tries to make a move or take a jumper, he won't just accept his role and pass it back out. He holds it for a minimum of 5 seconds every time he touches the ball. He thinks he's a damn 1 on 1 player.

I bet he's been blocked on that face up jumper more than anyone in the history of the NBA. You would think he would learn.

Zaza was a solid player for the Hawks when the team was bad and still in the building process. Now that the team has matured and gotten pretty good, his play has become more of a hindrance. The numbers he put up on a bad team made his contract a bargain, but he's showing now that he's a bit player at best on a good team.

I don't think Mike will end up cutting his playing time though, because Mike seems to think that we need Zaza's size out there.

Quote:

Zaza was a solid player for the Hawks when the team was bad and still in the building process. Now that the team has matured and gotten pretty good, his play has become more of a hindrance. The numbers he put up on a bad team made his contract a bargain, but he's showing now that he's a bit player at best on a good team.

The problem is that we used to rely on his points (proof of how bad we were) and he hasn't adjusted to what is new role should be. If he can come in and scrap, get some put backs and boards then he'll be a solid player for us. 4 TO's last night and everyone came when he was trying to score from the high post. He has no business doing anything but passing that far away from the basket.

It wasn't long ago when everyone was talking about the Zaza signing being BK's best move.

You all need to wait a minute on this one. The Hawks have been rolling lately and ZAZA needs to be given a few games to get back up to speed. Woody has worked him in a little bit, but not so much where he screws up the game, note the W's. haha. i expect zaza to look better after the break. the thing about being sidelined in basketball is that you really need to play!! you cant just get better in the gym! you've got to play live games, "game-speed", patience my friends. I'm just glad that woody has some.

Quote:

I don't think Mike will end up cutting his playing time though, because Mike seems to think that we need Zaza's size out there.

If the Hawks lost last night, it would've been the idiocy of Woodson. How the [censored] did he not see Zaza was sucking it up out there and yet played at about half of the 4th quarter last night? When he finally took Zaza out (horford in), we begin to look like a team again.

Great post. Dead on about Zaza game. The funny thing is my little cousin who is only 11 had this to say about Zaza. "Zaza is a ball hog, why does he hold the ball until the horn sounds?" This is coming from a mouth of a 11 year who doesn't even play or watch basketball that much. uglyhammer.gif

Quote:

He was a threat to blow that game last night. The Hawks would play well until he came in and kept turning the ball over allowing Washington to start taking control of the game.

That's why I've always called him "Turnover" Pachulia.

Sounds like a Taco Bell item.

(( ordering ))

"I'd like a Gordita, 2 Chalupas, and a Turnover Pachulia to go."