• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Looks like Acie can..

JJJJ

• Premium Member

Quote:

say Adios to his playing time...Woodson really bugs me with his obsession of horrible, veteran point guards.

Lue played well on offense. Defensively not so good. But the point guards didn't lose this game by any stretch of the imagination!

Quote:

Acie Law is not ready to run a team. As much as I hate Lue Law looks totally lost out there on how to run a basketall team.

And AJ(Coming back down to the last 2or3 games) and TLue should never lead a team...At least Acie has a chance, it wont be fulfilled without minutes. Oh well.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Well, not defensively, but they only hit 4 FG's between them.

Combined Lue+Law+AJ:

*13 pts on 4-13 shooting (1-3 from 3) and 4-4 from the line

*4 assists vs. 4 turnovers

In order for you to get an assist, the guy you pass the ball to has to make the shot and that didn't happen that much tonight. Heck, even Joe threw up a few wide open air balls! But these nights happen during a long 82 game season!

Quote:

Hey, Mike Conley started tonight and led the Grizz to their first win ever in Conseco Fieldhouse.
thumb3d.gif

And Memphis finally winning a game is really important to Hawks fans...I do not get this post???

Quote:

Acie Law is not ready to run a team. As much as I hate Lue Law looks totally lost out there on how to run a basketall team.

u get ready by playing.Deron Williams wasn't that great as a rookie,he didn't start eiter,but he got good playing time and exploded his 2nd year.Woody tampers with his playing time way too much and he usually only puts him out there with no starters.