• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Final phase of new site has been designed - chat

Admin

• Admin

Yes, you guys are going to be really impressed with all additions and changes both big and small that Dolfan has made. Make sure to take some time to check them all out when the new site goes live.

Like AHF said, Dolfan has done an extremely impressive job and put A LOT of work into this. It is a very professional job.

Make sure to give the man some props when website goes live. He really deserves it.

Thank you, I appreciate that! I am excited for it to go live as well and that should just be a matter of days now. If Chillz were as much of a slacker as the rest of us on here during the work day we could go live anytime but unfortunately he apparently works at work and doesn't get on the site too much during the week.

Thank you thank you ... I thought it was pretty clever myself grin.gif

To answer your question NC the new site should be up within a few days. It's mostly just finding the time to make the switch now which Chillz is very eager to do once he has the time to be able to do it.

• Admin

Quote:

Thank you, I appreciate that! I am excited for it to go live as well and that should just be a matter of days now. If Chillz were as much of a slacker as the rest of us on here during the work day we could go live anytime but unfortunately he apparently works at work and doesn't get on the site too much during the week.

At least not the last few weeks! That should change soon though.