• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

So no AJ tomorrow, right?

TheNorthCydeRises

• Premium Member

Quote:

I misses the end of the 1st half in which AJ got ejected. If he got called for a Flagrant 2 right off the bat, that means he won't be available on Monday. If he got 2 technicals called on him one right after the other, then he can play. So how did the refs call it?

I think he just got the Flag 2 which is automatic Ejection.

They have to meet as to weather he would be suspended for the next game. Maybe that word has come down, I don't know. However, there was some doubt as to weather he should even get the Tech 2... .so I would believe that they would be lenient on him on the suspension.

Quote:

I actually hope he gets suspended to see how we play without him.Even though Acie would still get low minutes.He'll just play Lue.

Agreed. I want to Acie step up! PLEASE!

AJ has not been that good lately(6 pts, 5 assists last 10 games is not good production for almost 30 min per game), so the job should be Acie's for the taking...Hopefully he does!

yes me too,i'm hoping he does step up.I was upset he lost his job to injury in the first place and Anthony Johnson handicaps us.He can't perform against every time of opponent.Acie has the skills to do that now they all need to come together and if he can help us to a win over a team like Portland that would be great.I know Woody won't give him a chance though.Even when he started Lue got more minutes.

Acie has got to start hitting some outside shots to gain confidence in his shot. He never seems to look for the shot and is always looking to pass. That makes it a lot easier to play D against him. He just needs to start knocking down those open shots. If he cant be a successful perimeter shooter, he not going to be useful for us.

Confidence - A wonderful thing to have.

Law shoots. It ALMOST goes in, but rolls out. He shoots

aggain and it rims out. Now, 0-2 he hesitates to shoot

any more. Dang!

If the shot won't fall, he won't keep shooting.

Now, if he could get the first two or three to go in,

what a difference. Confidence! The next one's going

to go in!

Law just needs to grab a hot hand for a game or two and

IMHO, we'll see a different PG.

thumb3d.gif