• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Did one of you guys write this article?

BHayley

Only reason he seem to be a candidate is because rest of the East is holding up the Hawks right now. Which brings up the question. How much longer with the bottom East teams continue to hold the Hawks up? Those shoulders have to be getting tired right about now. If the Hawks do not make a move soon. Rest of the East teams will drop the Hawks fast.

Chill is leading the league in a few categories for non-starters and is a great candidate for 6th man of the year. I would say that he is definitely improved, although I don't know that he is the most improved in the whole league.

For those that think so poorly of Woody, I wonder what you would say if someone regarded as a good coach came in and failed as well. Would it again be the coaches fault? Or might there be more to it like a flawed roster and players making the same bonehead mistakes that they made as rookies.

Chill looks worse to me this year. he's an OK player but he is what he is...

He used to have more breakout games, now not so much. Chill is just severely limited with that low release point.

I will never understand why Billy drafted him with that low release. Thats a killer. Although I don't understand how BK does most of what he does.