• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Are any players ever gonna call out Woodson?

BHayley

As Sekou put in one of his blogs a few weeks ago, this team lacks that explosive or divisive force in the locker room that would publicly blast the coaches or a teammate.

While I don't want to see the locker room become fragmented, I think it's obvious that most, if not all, of the players in there are beyond finished with Woodson. If somebody went to Sekou tonight and publicly demanded a coaching change or a trade, I would applaud.

...and I believe they have called Woody out however they can in public. Who knows what is being said in private.

They shouldn't have to call him out regardless, IMO.

W

Everyone needs to remember that the Mike Gearons' father was the GM of the Hawks; therefore, Mike knows more about basketball than the rest of the planet. Thus, all of us whinning fans don't know what we are talking about. Woody is the greatest coach on the planent in Gearon's mind. I mean comeon, if JJ hits his shots, if Childress isn't injured, if the refs make a different call, if the team was more experienced, we would have won every game. Woody can't control that stuff, neither can BK. Gearon KNOWS that Woody can coach.

The above was brought to you by TiC- the sarcastic maker

spin.giftwirl.gifrolleyes23d.gif

Nice sarcasm there; allow me to finish. Yep, we all know that under Gearon, the Hawks won multiple NBA titles and was a dynasty in the '70s. Just take a look up in the rafters and you'll see....wait a minute....

We all know that no one is going to call out Woodson because his doghouse is already packed with half of the roster. A guy has to wait until someone gets OUT of his doghouse in order to get INTO it.

I think that is a no win situation for them. JJ is too quiet and passive when talking to the press. He's made intimations in this direction.

Smoove is more vocal but it makes him look like a bad boy malcontent.

Who else is there. Al and Acie are rookies.

Chill has been more vocal but not in that way.

When the entire organization is in such turmoil, to draw attention to yourself could be career suicide.