• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

This is The Most Talented Starting 5 We've Had

Traceman

in a LONG time. Whether it is the best TEAM we've had remains to be seen.

Whe we tip off against the Lakers, Marvin is probably the 5th best player in the starting lineup and he has an EFF rating of 15.71 (Horford's is 15.54 but he is coming on like gang busters here lately while Marv has been slumping as of late). Still, if Marvin Williams is your "worst" player in your starting lineup averaging 16/6, we should be pretty darn good going forward and when Marv gets it going again, look out!

I agree, I can't wait to see these guys in action.

I'm looking forward to Bibby improving those around him more than his ability to score.

Marvin needs to slow down some, I think he's rushing his jumper. Around the time that Smoove showed a drastic improvement he made the comment that he stopped trying to force things and just let the game come to him. marvin needs to mature in the same way. I still think this kid has huge potential.

Quote:

in a LONG time. Whether it is the best TEAM we've had remains to be seen.

Whe we tip off against the Lakers, Marvin is probably the 5th best player in the starting lineup and he has an EFF rating of 15.71 (Horford's is 15.54 but he is coming on like gang busters here lately while Marv has been slumping as of late). Still, if Marvin Williams is your "worst" player in your starting lineup averaging 16/6, we should be pretty darn good going forward and when Marv gets it going again, look out!

In terms of efficiency Bibby is our "weakest" player and I'm just fine with that!

Overall in efficiency we have the 5th best backcourt in the East which is a massive upgrade.

That doesn't include our great front court which I know without a doubt has a favorable ranking

His thigh bruise was bothering him quite a bit but like JJ, he just played through it. His productivity dropped off almost immediately following the injury. I admire a 21 year old kid who just plays through the pain without making excuses. It tells me that he is growing up.

I have no doubt that Marvin will return to being the same guy that he was early in the season once he gets healthy and when he does, I think it bodes very well for us Hawks' fans.

Quote:

I disagree with that BBIB...I think he will be one of our most strongest.
munching_out.gif

I was just speaking in terms of technicality regarding efficiency.

I think what Bibby could do for this team couldn't even be fully measured in terms of his own efficiency rating when you consider we could finally get all these young athletes out and running and how much space he should create because of the threat to shoot 3s from our starting PG.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

It is the best starters we had on PAPER since:

Mutumbo

Laettner

Corbin

Smith

Mookie

Now its time to see what they can do.

God I miss that team. How sad is that? We've been bad for sooooo long.

Nothing sad about it. Those guys kept us in the playoffs for a pretty good stretch. They weren't the most exciting team out there, but they played good hard-nosed basketball. Oh, and let us NEVER forget Craig "eggs" Ehlo. He was Bob Sura before Bob Sura was Bob Sura! grin.gif