• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bibby POSSIBLY Won't Play Till Wednesday

MikeWilksBooth

The four players traded from the Hawks to the Kings aren't likely to play on Tuesday. Instead, they'll probably make their debuts on Wednesday in Sacramento against the Hawks.

Shelden Williams, Tyronn Lue, Anthony Johnson and Lorezen Wright aren't expected to be cleared of physicals and ready to play in Tuesday night's game at Portland. We're guessing that means Mike Bibby probably isn't going to play for the Hawks on Tuesday against the Lakers, either. We'll continue to monitor this situation.

Quote:

The four players traded from the Hawks to the Kings aren't likely to play on Tuesday. Instead, they'll probably make their debuts on Wednesday in Sacramento against the Hawks.

Shelden Williams, Tyronn Lue, Anthony Johnson and Lorezen Wright aren't expected to be cleared of physicals and ready to play in Tuesday night's game at Portland. WE'RE GUESSING that means Mike Bibby probably isn't going to play for the Hawks on Tuesday against the Lakers, either. We'll continue to monitor this situation.

why do people take their own meaning out of articles that say something totally different?

lol I see u edited

Could it be that the trade isn't complete until ALL players

involved have passed their med. exam?

Just guessing, but I'll bet that's the rules.

-----------------------------------------------

Quote:

If Shelden's nba career doesn't work out, he could always get a job busting bricka like Mario.

Shelden: "Oh you got jokes huh?"

Pimp: "Damn right I got jokes."

Shelden: "Well, I got the baddest chick in the game, wearing my ring. ( Candace holds up ring to Pimp, as she tuns and kisses Shelden ) What you got homie?"

Pimp: ( silent, with head down ) "ummmm . . . "

Shelden: "That's what I thought . . lol. Keep the jokes comin' playa."

Quote:

Quote:

If Shelden's nba career doesn't work out, he could always get a job busting bricka like Mario.

Shelden: "Well, I got the baddest chick in the game, wearing my ring. ( Candace holds up ring to Pimp, as she tuns and kisses Shelden ) What you got homie?"

Shelden's a good guy, so I guess that's what Candace wants in a guy? Or maybe he has... oh nevermind.

Quote:

Quote:

I got my own girl, so i could care less who shellhead got.

picture012wx9.jpg