• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Acie > Bibby?

bumpyphish1

How ironic would it be if the following scenario played out...

Woody is forced to play Acie big minutes due to the arrival of (and possible injuries to Bibby)...Acie shines...

I still think (and hope) that Acie is the future. Not ready to call Bibby a bust, but there is a good chance Acie will be a better PG than Bibby is (or maybe ever was).

I knew I left something out of my post. I paused before submitting and was like "what other point was I going to make?"

EXACTLY though. Even if Bibby is a complete failure, we could potentially make another Blockbuster next season with his expiring next season. You have to think BK sees Acie as possibly the PG of the future at this point.

Quote:

I knew I left something out of my post. I paused before submitting and was like "what other point was I going to make?"

EXACTLY though. Even if Bibby is a complete failure, we could potentially make another Blockbuster next season with his expiring next season. You have to think BK sees Acie as possibly the PG of the future at this point.

Acie has looked great lately, but it is always nice to have two good PG's.

It is going to be HUGE for Acie to see what Bibby can do with the ball. There were flashes last night when he did his magic and that will be infectious with Acie. AJ and Lue couldn't carry Bibbiy's jock when it comes to running a team and I think that Acie's development from this point forward will step up.

Quote:

Then you have yourself a VERY valuable expiring contract. That's not a bad thing.

It's not a very good thing either when we already had $9 million in expirings, sent SW, and the deal for Bibby will 99% likely cost us JC and return us nothing this offseason.

Bibby is as big a question mark as he is a NAME as his salary is big IMO. I just can't see him being such a difference maker for us. He was like Sac's 5th or 6th best player by the time he left. Just not good. Certainly not what people expect a NAME like Bibby to be.

W

• Premium Member

Quote:

How ironic would it be if the following scenario played out...

Woody is forced to play Acie big minutes due to the arrival of (and possible injuries to Bibby)...Acie shines...

I still think (and hope) that Acie is the future. Not ready to call Bibby a bust, but there is a good chance Acie will be a better PG than Bibby is (or maybe ever was).

Hehehehehehehehehehehehe.........................you must have nothing else to do.