• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The timing of the trade has cost us the playoffs

BHayley

How the hell do you wait till now to make a trade before one of the worst road trips in recent years (so many back-to-backs)?

What a Freaking idiotic move by our GM and owners. Our guys don't know each other, no one can anticipate Bibby's moves, and we have no freaking pg's besides Bibby and Acie who are both injured.

GOOD JOB BK. COULDA GOTTEN BIBBY LAST MONTH OR JARRETT JACK OR ANDRE MILLER, BUT YOU JUST COST US THE PLAYOFFS.

No I am not wrong. To trade for a guy who practices one day before a 4 games in 5 day stretch is ludicrous.

I want our whole management and coaching staff gone ASAP

I'm not pissed about that, we would've had no chance to win with Lue/AJ either.

And this deal may not have been possible a month ago, the Kings may have been asking for more. Teams will do that b/c they know they have plenty of time until the deadline and will holdout to get as much as possible. Not saying this necessarily happened, but these things happen alot.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Games given away list.

1. L-DET(11/4) 92-91. 2. L-NJ(11/5) 87-82.

3. L-SEA 126-123 2OT. 4.L-CLE (1/2) 98-94.

5. L-WASH(1/11)102-98 OT.6. L-PORT(1/21) 111-109 7.L-PORT(1/27)94-93 8. L-LAC(1/30)95-88. 9.L-CLE(2/8)100-95.

Dude! How can you leave out that painful Bobcat loss before the break?

Quote:

Quote:

Are you going for the Guinness World Record for most horrible posts on a message board in a year's time?

His posts may be pretty terrible, but I understand his pain... who would have thought we would be this bad after five years of "rebuilding".?

I guess I'm just a fan of people who sit back and take some time to think about what they're saying rather than posting on emotion and thus over-reacting.

The guy has been a part of the team not even a week. There's going to be some adjustments to make early on. Blaming the timing as if it's easy to pull off a trade in professional sports at ANY time, is irrational and dumb.

Since you don't like the timing of it, would you rather that they sat on their hands instead? I'm assuming there would be a thread b****ing about how the deadline went by without a deal and it "cost us the playoffs."

• Premium Member

Quote:

I guess I'm just a fan of people who sit back and take some time to think about what they're saying rather than posting on emotion and thus over-reacting.

The guy has been a part of the team not even a week. There's going to be some adjustments to make early on. Blaming the timing as if it's easy to pull off a trade in professional sports at ANY time, is irrational and dumb.

Since you don't like the timing of it, would you rather that they sat on their hands instead? I'm assuming there would be a thread b****ing about how the deadline went by without a deal and it "cost us the playoffs."

I don't agree with him that the "timing" was off... but I understand why he is upset. The results, so far, have been worse than anyone could have imagined... We have basically played some of our worst basketball of the entire season the last two games... I can understand being upset about it, though I don't agree that the timing of the trade is the reason for it.

• Moderators

Quote:

We have basically played some of our worst basketball of the entire season the last two games... I can understand being upset about it, though I don't agree that the timing of the trade is the reason for it.

Does anyone really think Sacramento was moving Bibby for the poo-poo platter until it exhausted other trade possibilities? I don't.