• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

FIRE WOODY NOW!!!

capstone21

can anyone tell me why our best shooter Richardson is on the bench with 0 minutes tonight? How can you say its his defense when weve given up over 100 again. He may not be the best defender skill wise, but I do know hed give it all because he knows how fortunate he is to be on this level coming from the NBDL.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Nope. They have already proven they will not fire him NO MATTER what. AS has totally ran the ran the Hawks into the ground as much as possible. The Hawks can't get any worse.

This season could be the lowlight of our entire franchise's history...

After trading everyone, rebuilding our team through a five year period, preaching patience... our team may not even crack 30 freaking wins in one of the least competitive conference in the history of sports

The ASG are actually worse than Woodson. Gearon is convinced that Woodson needs more time. He doesn't see what everyone else does. He is smarter than the average fan, guys on this site.

We all need to trust Levenson and Gearon because they said they would prove everybody wrong. And they just might...in about 100 years.

It was not just Woody tonite though. Players sucked except maybe Horford. But he coudn't stop Okafor as he was fouling him on every play. Josh SMith i don't know what to say, this guy never even tried anything. Joe was selfish, Bibby just shot 3's, Marvin was hustling, but he is just not good. Chill, not so good,