• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks vs Knicks game thread

JackB1

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This was a horrible half of basketball to watch from the hawks. The only bright spot is JJ hittin shots. I believe everyone played HORRIBLE defensively, it seems like its an issue of laziness! Which is something that should never take place, THATS WOODY'S JOB TO PREVENT! The knicks have had way too many uncontested shots and this is the nba no matter how bad the team record wise expect them to hit uncontested shots. And bibby needs to spend alot more time with the assistant coaches pre-game to get his rhythm it seems like he comes in cold to every game. Our halfcourt offense consist of NO plays that get us good looks all it is a one on one. THIS IS RIDICULOUS

Quote:

Clyde apparently loves his word of the day toilet paper. He must not realize how he sounds when he throws in the occasional "big word".

I love when he says "tantalizing". He is a riot.

If anyone on the team would consider playing defense in the paint we might have a shot to win this thing. How many times has we seen a Knick player just drive the lane only to see Al or Smoove play lazy defense on them? That and Bibby not turning it over or clanking bricks is another thing driving me nuts tonight.

Yea he's heating up and scored like 10 in da 3rd but he did give up like 12 in da 1st half with his lack of energy defensively. This is what im talking about we have the mindset of losers. When marvin hit that last one goin into commercial he was smiling (showing satisfaction) HE'S BEEN PLAYING LIKE CRAP on the other end for the whole game! If I was coaching this game he would of never had the chance to hit these shots here in the third because I would of sat his butt down early in the 2nd replacing him with Mario West. I KNOW would give me the hustle and effort defensively and on the boards which would of rubbed off on everyone else on the team.

He had 6 or 8 points and 1 rebound and fouled out in the 3rd quarter. He plays a hacking style of defense and is an awful rebounder for his size. He has better post moves than Zaza but other than that he isn't nearly the player that Zaza is at this point.

This 4th quarter is what we need to see Every second of everygame this is the swarming defense im talking about. when a shot goes up in the paint not only is the offensive players man in his fast but the closest help man has a hand in there too, and for the first time all game we all RAN on the fastbreak not jogged on the fast break, we sprinted