god bless woody is a dumb [censored]

Dukegotgame

• Premium Member

Quote:

here we go again benching key players forever with 2 fouls in the 2nd qtr... god damn i hate this piece of [censored]!

I don't usually whine about Woodson, but this time it's ridiculous.

You can't beat the Celtics without them.

Quote:

no he is not, did you see how the refs were calling fouls. we need them in the second half. lets go hawks, good decision woody

get real. you cant sit them and watch a tight game balloon to a double digit deficit vs a team like the celtics when we are playing for our season. luckily our team is playing lights out in the 3rd qtr to get back in it.

Quote:

Quote:

no he is not, did you see how the refs were calling fouls. we need them in the second half. lets go hawks, good decision woody

get real. you cant sit them and watch a tight game balloon to a double digit deficit vs a team like the celtics when we are playing for our season. luckily our team is playing lights out in the 3rd qtr to get back in it.

doesn't the fact that they were able to come out aggressive not worried about foul trouble verify that it was a good decision. the 1st half isn't as important as the 2nd half

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

doesn't the fact that they were able to come out aggressive not worried about foul trouble verify that it was a good decision. the 1st half isn't as important as the 2nd half

no. they had 2 fouls. that is not considered foul trouble. woody loves to sit players 1 foul before they get into foul trouble. brilliant aint it?

seriously how stupid is woodson? this maybe an all time low. he lets sam cassell score about 10 points in the last two minutes to single handily beat us. but of course woodson never onces makes an adjustment like sending a double team to get the ball out of his hands. what a clown.

Quote:

lol @ people once again popping up out of the woodwork to blame Woodson for a loss. Where was this guy when we won last night?

(Though that Cassell bullsh-t was ridiculous. REALLY?! SAM CASSELL?!?!?)

ive been here for well over 6 years dummy. where have u been? you are most likely a lil kid bandwagon fan. hop of my nuts son. just cuz i have too much of a life to live on online forums like you doesnt mean [censored].

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

you want to keep your players out of foul trouble don't you. if he keeps them out there and they get a 3rd foul in the first half, or give up easy buckets because they're playing timid that doesn't help the team at all. you see smooth fouled out anyway, only playin 25 min.

no. they had 2 fouls. that is not considered foul trouble. woody loves to sit players 1 foul before they get into foul trouble. brilliant aint it?

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

you want to keep your players out of foul trouble don't you. if he keeps them out there and they get a 3rd foul in the first half, or give up easy buckets because they're playing timid that doesn't help the team at all. you see smooth fouled out anyway, only playin 25 min.

id rather lose with my best players on the floor, rather than make assumptions and lose. you cant assume they would have picked up a foul. it looks like that decision may have cost us the game. if we were only down 3-5 at the half instead of 11 the outcome could very easily be different.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

id rather lose with my best players on the floor, rather than make assumptions and lose. you cant assume they would have picked up a foul. it looks like that decision may have cost us the game. if we were only down 3-5 at the half instead of 11 the outcome could very easily be different.

woodson taking bibby and j smith out in the 2nd quarter when they had two fouls is not the reason we lost the game. sam "the alien" cassel is the reason that we lost

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

woodson taking bibby and j smith out in the 2nd quarter when they had two fouls is not the reason we lost the game. sam "the alien" cassel is the reason that we lost

yup that was a big reason too... which again goes back on woody. he did not send even one double team at sam.. i mean damn its the celtics second team in there and we let sam cassell beat us instead of maybe tony allen or pj brown? lol what can you say..

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

yup that was a big reason too... which again goes back on woody. he did not send even one double team at sam.. i mean damn its the celtics second team in there and we let sam cassell beat us instead of maybe tony allen or pj brown? lol what can you say..

i agree with u there. after he made the first two big shots, i was like get the ball out of his hands please, we didn't and he beat us. but that's why they brought him in, i wish we could have kept lue:(

Quote:

Quote:

lol @ people once again popping up out of the woodwork to blame Woodson for a loss. Where was this guy when we won last night?

(Though that Cassell bullsh-t was ridiculous. REALLY?! SAM CASSELL?!?!?)

ive been here for well over 6 years dummy. where have u been? you are most likely a lil kid bandwagon fan. hop of my nuts son. just cuz i have too much of a life to live on online forums like you doesnt mean [censored]. lol