• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Should Cassell have been T'd up for his antics?

gsuteke

I honestly can't remember seeing something like I did last night during an American sporting event.

Sam Cassell running around making "I've got huge balls" gestures?

It was embarrassing to watch. I honest to god can't remember ever seeing anything like it.

The Hawks stunk up the joint, they didn't deserve to win the game so that's not the point of my post.

The point is should Cassell have been T'd up not once, twice, but possibly three or four times w/o question?

I agree. Mike Vick was fined, big time, for giving the finger to Falcon fans.

Yet, here we watched as Sam I Am went down the court, not once but several times,

doing his sexually explicit dance for all to see and no one said or did anything.

After observing this, I have absolutely no respect for him. Surely the officials were not

so dumb or blind that they didn't see and know what was happening.

This was a complete insult to not only the Hawks but all the Hawk's fans present and

all the people watching on TV.

I guess there is some precedent for his to at least be warned, possibly t'd up. I actually didn't know what he was doing was an indication of his testicular grandiosity. I just thought it was some silly dance like Antoine used to do. But to compare his antics to giving the bird to the fans, his own fans like Vick did, is a stretch. The fact is he was making us look like testicles with our pathetic play the second half of the 4th quarter. So I just hope the Hawks were humiliated and try and channel that embarrassment to the playoffs.

No, I don't think he should have been T'd. He just should have BEEN DOUBLE TEAM. You can't take the heat stay out the kitchen.

That's what is destroying our world now... Riding bikes with helmets, Teachers can no longer spank our kids for misbehavior....White man can't used the words "lynch" or "chicken" in a joke about a black man.... this sissy-phi-cation of our Nation needs to stop. lol

Quote:

I honestly can't remember seeing something like I did last night during an American sporting event.

It was embarrassing to watch. I honest to god can't remember
ever
seeing anything like it.

The Hawks stunk up the joint, they didn't deserve to win the game so that's not the point of my post.

The point is should Cassell have been T'd up not once, twice, but possibly three or four times w/o question?

I think the worst part is after the big balls he was doing the suck on this gesture down at his private parts. Only other place you can find that is professional wrestling and i just don't think its right for kids to be seeing that crap.

Quote:

It was embarrassing to watch. I honest to god can't remember
ever
seeing anything like it.

No

It was over the top but it was a not so subtle message saying "You will get blown out in the first round". He absolutely destroyed the first unit of a team that wanted the game bad at home. If he did that in your house what will he do in Boston?

BTW, how can Marvin "busty" Williams talk smack being one of the most inefficient players on the court?

Quote:

I agree. Mike Vick was fined, big time, for giving the finger to Falcon fans.

Yet, here we watched as Sam I Am went down the court, not once but several times,

doing his sexually explicit dance for all to see and no one said or did anything.

After observing this, I have absolutely no respect for him. Surely the officials were not

so dumb or blind that they didn't see and know what was happening.

This was a complete insult to not only the Hawks but all the Hawk's fans present and

all the people watching on TV.

What was sexually explicit?? Did I miss him immitating fornication? Was he gyrating with his hips, or was that the Atown dancers? If thwe Hawk players would have respected his talent and defend him it would be no issue. Don't hate Sam cause he got big balls. Hate us for not effectively guarding him.

You knew what he would do,

He is what you thought he is. A Big Baller Baller.

Sam I am I am.

Quote:

I think the worst part is after the big balls he was doing the suck on this gesture down at his private parts. Only other place you can find that is professional wrestling and i just don't think its right for kids to be seeing that crap.

Agreed. Cassell is a punk. This supposed "veteran" showed no class and was acting like an immature rookie. Act like you've made shots before Sam.

I think Horford should do to him what he did to TJ Ford. Slam his ugly head into the floor. Not in our house, bug eyed alien.