• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

lets get to know eachother a bit

adrian

In college? No way. In highschool? It's possible. I had over a 4.0 in highschool because I made straight As and took AP Classes that I made As in. But in college, they do away with that and even an A could either be a 4.0 or 3.7 depending on the grade.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

In college? No way. In highschool? It's possible. I had over a 4.0 in highschool because I made straight As and took AP Classes that I made As in. But in college, they do away with that and even an A could either be a 4.0 or 3.7 depending on the grade.

It's in Highschool. I remember now. It's something like his Weighted GPA is 4.4, unweighted is 4.0

Quote:

happy belated bday Seano!

Hey what's up, Doc? Glad this thread got bumped up else I'd have missed your message. Anyway, thanks for the birthday greets- though at this point they're so belated that it'd prolly be easier just to wish me a happy early birthday. wink.gif

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Let's see..

I am 22 now and live in the Atlanta area--for now. I am a Senior at Emory University, but am finishing up my BBA in their Business School. I will be graduating in four weeks, and I can't wait. I am majoring in Management and Communications there. I am someone who tends to tell it like it is, which clearly gets on the nerves of many posters here. I am single (thank God) because I am surrounded by a bunch of immature-acting females. I have closely followed the Hawks for about 5 years now, but I have followed the Braves and Falcons for even longer.

WOW, My son starts there this year. He got a full scholarship to Emory. clap.gif

Full scholarship, how did he get that. My little sister want to go to Emory, she's class President and has a near 4.0 GPA. What type of scholarship is he on?

Sorry, i can't remember but I will call him tomorrow to get you that answer. Sorry, I'm just seeing this. I'm all rum&coked up at this moment. can't think. lol

Hate to admit but it because he is a young black male with a 4.0... He is taking College classes already and really have a 4.4 GPA.

He is student body President. He heads their Newspaper. He was just voted All- region on the track team by all the school's coaches in the region. He was invited and went to American Legion his junior year too. Its a very well known war-time veterans organization

Great for your son... that's a great thing to do what he's doing... just tell him to keep it up, you know how girls sway the male mind, especially in college.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Let's see..

I am 22 now and live in the Atlanta area--for now. I am a Senior at Emory University, but am finishing up my BBA in their Business School. I will be graduating in four weeks, and I can't wait. I am majoring in Management and Communications there. I am someone who tends to tell it like it is, which clearly gets on the nerves of many posters here. I am single (thank God) because I am surrounded by a bunch of immature-acting females. I have closely followed the Hawks for about 5 years now, but I have followed the Braves and Falcons for even longer.

WOW, My son starts there this year. He got a full scholarship to Emory. clap.gif

Full scholarship, how did he get that. My little sister want to go to Emory, she's class President and has a near 4.0 GPA. What type of scholarship is he on?

Sorry, i can't remember but I will call him tomorrow to get you that answer. Sorry, I'm just seeing this. I'm all rum&coked up at this moment. can't think. lol

Hate to admit but it because he is a young black male with a 4.0... He is taking College classes already and really have a 4.4 GPA.

He is student body President. He heads their Newspaper. He was just voted All- region on the track team by all the school's coaches in the region. He was invited and went to American Legion his junior year too. Its a very well known war-time veterans organization

Great for your son... that's a great thing to do what he's doing... just tell him to keep it up, you know how girls sway the male mind, especially in college.

Thank you sir!

Hey there, I'm 19 and living in Australia (born in NZ). To be honest I haven't followed the Hawks long, I was a Pacers fan because of Reggie Miller and then during their 61 win season a few years back, but fell out of favour with them when half the team split up.

Then I enjoyed watch Josh Smith block the hell out of everything, and started to see more of the Hawks. Now with better internet I can keep better track of the season, but I'm annoyed that there's never any games on TV (today's game was the first live Hawks game I've seen).

Hoping to get a Smith jersey when I get some spare money and I'll be moving to America temporarily (but I'll be in Maine).

Dr. Zachary Smith was born under a blood red moon in 1979 to a half-Irish, half-Welsh, half-Ethiopian single mother (she was a large woman back then) in Grady Memorial hospital, next to the gunshot victims. As a young hatchling, he quickly had to learn to scavenge for food or perish in the desolate wastelands! He soon found sustenance by eating pigeons, deceased homeless people, and old gum off MARTA platforms.

As a child, he was pale and unlike the others, but his telltale scar set him apart from the other students at Hogwarts. He also had a pet beagle and loved to ride his BMX bike.

Despite such auspicious beginnings, he quickly rose to prominence as the eponymous child star of the sitcom, "Our Zachary.," winning several daytime Emmys, primarily for his work on "Sorry, Sammy," an episode in which he led a disability awareness fundraising drive at his elementary school for Sammy Sosa, before learning that the baseball player wasn't mentally handicapped, and that he was just Sammy Sosa. He left the show in 1994, citing creative differences.

In high school, Zachary was on the baseball team, and his tenure was unremarkable, except for one incident in which he hit a ball which landed on a player's head and bounced over the outfield wall. Disturbingly, the player he hit was playing second base at the time. Zachary graduated in 1997 from Chamblee High School and enrolled at Georgia Tech.

His soul thoroughly crushed within three semesters at Georgia Tech, he first took a job as a freelance otter scrubber, then became a Network Administrator, since that was essentially what you did back in 1999. He got paid a fair amount to do it, especially for a college dropout. He also sniffed a fair amount of glue. He took up cooking as a serious hobby, which became more than just an idle timewaster when, in 2002, he invented the corndog. He wishes he had a degree.

Today, Zachary, a Reform Jew, is 28 years old, engaged to be wed in September, living with his fiancee and two dogs in a loft about half a mile up Marietta Street from the Phil, and weighs 222.4 pounds, down from 260 in 2007. In his spare time, he has been known to partake in kayaking and Dungeons & Dragons.

Also, he wrestles polar bears for sport.

(Disclaimer: parts of this may have been exaggerated... I'll leave discerning which ones as an exercise to the reader. Consider this a raw shark text!)