Quote:

are the frontrunners to lang Maggs:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=Ar6k...=yhoo&type=lgns

PG - Tony Parker

SG - Manu Ginobili

SF - Corey Magette

PF - Tim Duncan

C - Oberto

Wow, that's a pretty tough line up right there. That's also a team that'll be at the FT line a lot. Can the Spurs make one more run at the Finals ?

• Premium Member

Quote:

I hope Sund match the offer right away and not have us waiting the seven day. Kill Philly plan early..

No way.

You make them squirm, and don't allow them to grab any other free agents (like Childress) for seven days.

Quote:

Quote:

I hope Sund match the offer right away and not have us waiting the seven day. Kill Philly plan early..

No way.

You make them squirm, and don't allow them to grab any other free agents (like Childress) for seven days.

Good Point...As a fan I just want to have peace of mind.

Quote:

Not surprised to see the Spurs do this because they are coming to an end of Duncan's career and they needed to shake things up. Imagine stepping into such a role?

I feel like Duncan still has a few solid years left at his current production, but yeah they definitely need some athleticism on that team outside of TP and Manu.

• Moderators

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

No way.

Good Point...As a fan I just want to have peace of mind.

If the ASG knows they will match, they should publically announce that they will match on the last day so people can rest more easily but you still tie Philly's hands for that time.

Quote:

If the ASG knows they will match, they should publically announce that they will match on the last day so people can rest more easily but you still tie Philly's hands for that time.

That would be incredibly sweet, and a nice rivalry could develop.