• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Hawks are a "do nothing" organization

tmac13

Quote:

Dolfan just stop arguing with him. He has nothing better to do than sit around and insult other posters. It's really not worth your time and just makes him look dumber the more he posts. It's not possible to disagree with exodus without him using
insults at some point.

I would just like to point out that the first one to start the "name calling" on this thread was not Ex... That was, of course, Doll...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

LOL at you constantly continuing on like a little girl with a bad grudge, like we actually care about your crap. This is a basketball forum, not a forum to constantly bash e-people who have never even met before.

If someone comes out and repeatedly claims i "attacked" them then runs and hides (like a little girl) when i call them on it that is their own fault for making the crap up in the first place.

He still hasn't come up with this "attack post" I made even though he has referenced it over and over and over.

I haven't been over at REALGM much lately but i didn't get a good laugh at one of your posts talking about how we beat the Lakers the one time we played them with Gasol. In fact we played them twice with Gasol and they blew us out the second time. The time we beat them Kobe had dislocated his finger the night before but of course you forgot.

Quote:

Quote:

Dolfan just stop arguing with him. He has nothing better to do than sit around and insult other posters. It's really not worth your time and just makes him look dumber the more he posts. It's not possible to disagree with exodus without him using
insults at some point.

I would just like to point out that the first one to start the "name calling" on this thread was not Ex... That was, of course, Doll...

I never said "name calling" in my post, I said insulting. Regardless, it's all the same. Read ex's few posts before that before you take sides, he was obviously being insulting and trying to get something started, holding a grudge from something that's happened in the past.

Quote:

If someone comes out and repeatedly claims i "attacked" them then runs and hides (like a little girl) when i call them on it that is their own fault for making the crap up in the first place.

He still hasn't come up with this "attack post" I made even though he has referenced it over and over and over.

I haven't been over at REALGM much lately but i didn't get a good laugh at one of your posts talking about how we beat the Lakers the one time we played them with Gasol. In fact we played them twice with Gasol and they blew us out the second time. The time we beat them Kobe had dislocated his finger the night before but of course you forgot.

Yeah, that was a mistake, I think I missed the game that we played the Lakers the second time. Was probably working or something and just forgot that we played them.

Regardless, who cares. Ex, I have always said that you're a knowledgeable poster but it's very annoying when you get into insulting arguments with people. I used to do it too, but have recently made a conscious effort not to, and haven't done so in a while except for that "SendEm" guy on the Philly board who has since been banned for all his crap.

I have realized that it's easy to correct someone's statements without being insulting. It doesn't matter who started it between you and Dolfan, just let it go.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

insults at some point.

I never said "name calling" in my post, I said insulting. Regardless, it's all the same. Read ex's few posts before that before you take sides, he was obviously being insulting and trying to get something started, holding a grudge from something that's happened in the past.

See, Atlas, I did... Here is the daily schedule for Doll...

1. Make a post

2. If someone disagrees with it (especially Siete, Ex, or BBall guy) begin degrading them by calling them "dense", "on the rag", or "jackass"... Just examples

3. Immediately accuse them of "stalking" him...

It doesn't make sense... I disagree with a lot of people, but no one takes as personal as this guy... It's really strange...

Quote:

Quote:

Yeah, that was a mistake, I think I missed the game that we played the Lakers the second time. Was probably working or something and just forgot that we played them.

Regardless, who cares. Ex, I have always said that you're a knowledgeable poster but it's very annoying when you get into insulting arguments with people. I used to do it too, but have recently made a conscious effort not to, and haven't done so in a while except for that "SendEm" guy on the Philly board who has since been banned for all his crap.

I have realized that it's easy to correct someone's statements without being insulting. It doesn't matter who started it between you and Dolfan, just let it go.

Since you haven't been around you don't know what is going on.

If i said you claimed Marvin was going to be an All-Star surely you would dispute it. And if i kept saying it in spite of your denials, without actually providing a quote where you said it, i think you would start to get pissed.

Quote:

See, Atlas, I did... Here is the daily schedule for Doll...

1. Make a post

2. If someone disagrees with it (especially Siete, Ex, or BBall guy) begin degrading them by calling them "dense", "on the rag", or "jackass"... Just examples

3. Immediately accuse them of "stalking" him...

I don't know that Dolfan is completely innocent either. He's probably not. Bballguy is a random person who started a new thread and has no credibility, who cares. I am insulting to people who ask for it as well, like nbasuperstar40 or that joe_johnson guy from a while back, because they know nothing about basketball but claim to.

I've disagreed with Dolphan and he hasn't gotten defensive or insulting, so I don't know. I don't really feel like looking back at everybody's previous posts and addressing the situation. Because honestly, noone but the people in the argument cares.

Quote:

Since you haven't been around you don't know what is going on.

If i said you claimed Marvin was going to be an All-Star surely you would dispute it. And if i kept saying it in spite of your denials, without actually providing a quote where you said it, i think you would start to get pissed.

Yeah I probably would.

Both of you have a knack for having to get the last word, that's what leads to long 50 post arguments that aren't producing anything positive on the forum. Just make your statement and move on.

I'm not at all innocent in how I have replied to Exodus and 7. Whoever that bball guy really is, well I may have been insulting to them but I can't really say since I'm not sure who he really is ... but those that have been around a while know that I don't just go out and attack people without being provoked.

Quote:

I'm not at all innocent in how I have replied to Exodus and 7. Whoever that bball guy really is, well I may have been insulting to them but I can't really say since I'm not sure who he really is ... but those that have been around a while know that I don't just go out and attack people without being provoked.

Actually you did just that and i posted the thread. You are a liar.

Quote:

I'm not at all innocent in how I have replied to Exodus and 7
. Whoever that bball guy really is, well I may have been insulting to them but I can't really say since I'm not sure who he really is ... but those that have been around a while know that
I don't just go out and attack people without being provoked.

Huh? You're not innocent (therefore you're guilty) of being the first to degrade those whose opinions differ from yours... I think that's what you mean... I'm never sure though...

Quote:

Please just let it go. Is it really that big of a deal?

Considering how many times, over a period of several days, that he has accused me of the exact same thing (including two separate threads today) yes it is a big deal.

He is lying out of his ass repeatedly. If he wasn't repeating the same dumbass lie i would have let it go long ago.

Where did I say anything about being guilty of being the first to degrade? Sure I am guilty of replying and being an *ss but I do not go out and attack people without being provoked.

I am done with this thread. Feel free to continue posting but I'm done reading this thread as it's well past ridiculous.

I apologize to the other members of the board for continuing on with this instead of just ignoring these 2.