• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hmmm....

Swish

OK, so here's a question. We definitely at one time were regarded as the most pitiful NBA franchise-attendance sucked, BK sucked, we missed Roy and Paul and D-Will, promised Shelden, signed Speedy, etc...SO. Have we lost this title with playoffs, Horf, etc? If so, who has unseated us? My vote is the Clippers! They are amazingly efficient at blowing.

Quote:

Quote:

He looks like Stever Erkle.

Steve Urkel probably knows more about basketball than Woody.

You are showing your knowledge. Guys do not attain his position without a great deal of knowledge and wherewithall.

Hate if you will, but to not recognize is denial.

I feel like the Bucks and Grizzlies are too obscure to be considered for this lofty status...

The Bucks and Pacers too I'd imagine.

The nice thing about the Hawks was that we were not only terrible, but we were a pretty historic franchise in a major media market where quite a few players have grown up over the years... it made us both relevant and irrelevant in a way that some teams just can't hope to achieve.

I could see the Bulls heading that direction. The Clippers maybe, but they have held that distinction longer than us anyway. NYK might be pulling out of their slump as well.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

You are showing your knowledge. Guys do not attain his position without a great deal of knowledge and wherewithall.

Hate if you will, but to not recognize is denial.

I don't think Woody is stupid because you couldn't get an NBA job without great knowledge of the game. I was only commenting on Urkel's greatness.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hate if you will, but to not recognize is denial. actually Steve Urkel is a pretty good basketball player lol.I was watching some of the old shows on my iPod yesterday and came across the episode where he was on the basketball team.Nerd had some handles lol.

I don't think the T-Wolves are as pathetic as the Clips or Grizz. Chris Wallace pretty much said here, have Pau, I don't need anything and the Clips sign B-Dizzle to make a title run with Brand and Elton jumps ship, etc. The Wolves at least had KG which made them at least relevant.

Quote:

I don't think the T-Wolves are as pathetic as the Clips or Grizz. Chris Wallace pretty much said here, have Pau, I don't need anything and the Clips sign B-Dizzle to make a title run with Brand and Elton jumps ship, etc. The Wolves at least had KG which made them at least relevant.

I believe the Clips and the Grizzlies have been to the playoffs in the past 6 or 7 years. I don't think the T-wolves have. The Clips traded Elton Brand because he was always injured. The Grizzlies got back some cap relief and a few "pieces" in Marc Gasol, and the Laker's draft pick. From what I've heard, Memphis is high on Marc Gasol, and if he has a breakout year that'll definitely change people's opinions about the Gasol trade.