• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Updated news about the ASG, per Ryan's source

Brotha2ThaNite

Ryan Steward of the 2 live Stews said he talked with a “VERY CLOSE” source in the Hawks organization.

Source told Ryan: top%20secret.gif

1. That the ASG to sign Chil to an 5yr deal worth 34mil to 38mil.

2. When Ppl from around the league found this out, they called the ASG and said you are a fool if you do that deal. You are about to set the wrong example.

3. His source said that Josh Smith IS NOT going to go over seas.

4. The ASG are in talk with someone right now who is the same type of player Chill is and he should be signed in the next couple of day.

5. The league is very upset with the ASG because they take way too long to do anything.. ie: making draft picks, trades, picking GMs…. slap1.gif (I don’t know what the hell do the league care about that but this is what Ryan’s “VERY CLOSE” source)

Quote:

Ryan Steward of the 2 live Stews said he talked with a “VERY CLOSE” source in the Hawks organization.

Source told Ryan:
top%20secret.gif

2. When Ppl from around the league found this out, they called the ASG and said you are a fool if you do that deal. You are about to set the wrong example.

4. The ASG are in talk with someone right now who is the same type of player Chill is and he should be signed in the next couple of day.

5. The league is very upset with the ASG because they take way too long to do anything.. ie: making draft picks, trades, picking GMs….
slap1.gif
(I don’t know what the hell do the league care about that but this is what Ryan’s “VERY CLOSE” source)

I been listening to the Stews for years now. You can't take anything that they say serious.

Quote:

Quote:

Source told Ryan:
top%20secret.gif

5. The league is very upset with the ASG because they take way too long to do anything.. ie: making draft picks, trades, picking GMs….
slap1.gif
(I don’t know what the hell do the league care about that but this is what Ryan’s “VERY CLOSE” source)

I been listening to the Stews for years now. You can't take anything that they say serious.

You are right on many things but if they say that someone told them.... I have been listening to them too for years. They can be very bad at things. This they have said themselves but if Ryan said it is a close source I will believe him. He hates saying thing of this nature if it is not true. If you have been listening to them for years you would have known this because for years that would not state anything even if someone else close to them told them the news. Ryan was the 1st to let ppl know that Vick had been lying to his lawyer.

Quote:

Source told Ryan:
top%20secret.gif

The ASG are in talk with someone right now who is the same type of player Chill is and he should be signed in the next couple of day.

slap1.gif

that part caught my ear when he was talking....J.R. Maybe?????

The only guy that I know that plays like Chill, got released by the Clips early last year. He's currently out of the league, but he's an old veteran player who is known for his defense and toughness. He's a guy the ASG could probably easily sign for the vet minimum.

He's played with the Clippers, Milwaukee, the Lakers, and the Blazers.

Name that player.

Strange that a GM with 30+ years of NBA front-office experience would be making such a huge mistake. I'm simply not buying it. Maybe from another GM but not from a guy like Sund.

Also, I'm predicting that Sund will be re-united with Mik. Gelabale. Evidently, he's a UFA and I think Sund drafted him while in Seattle. He could be considered in that Childress-category. The other guy I could see is Quinton Ross, also a UFA.

Quote:

Don't know who this could be, but I don't really want another player who plays like Chill. Hopefully the quote was off and they were talking about JR Smith.

Quote:

This is why big ownership GROUPS suck. When 10 people own a team, noone can ever agree on anything. Then, the people who have a bigger share will think they have more say or power, and it just usually doesn't turn out well.

Quote:

The only guy that I know that plays like Chill, got released by the Clips early last year. He's currently out of the league, but he's an old veteran player who is known for his defense and toughness. He's a guy the ASG could probably easily sign for the vet minimum.

He's played with the Clippers, Milwaukee, the Lakers, and the Blazers.

Name that player.

He also played with Denver and Seattle...

Ruben Patterson

Quote:

I doubt seriously they sign the cancer that is Ruben Paterson.

Quinton Ross might be a possibility, though.

Well, Sund did say that he wanted to sign some cheap vets. Ruben is a cheap vet with almost the exact offnesive game as Chill.

Ross is a possibility. I'd be shocked to see them sign a JR Smith.

Quote:

Don't know who this could be, but I don't really want another player who plays like Chill. Hopefully the quote was off and they were talking about JR Smith.

That is what i was thinking since there really aren't any players who play like Childress. Therefore they could well be talking about a 6th man scorer like JR.

Denvers owner is looking to trade AI to avoid the luxury tax so they might be reluctant to match an offer for JR. We need shooting and his shooting from deep was sick last year.

With Childress gone we can spend the full MLE on someone without worrying about the luxury tax since it very likely Smith won't get a deal starting at over $11 million/yr.