• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Updated news about the ASG, per Ryan's source

Brotha2ThaNite

Quote:

I love JR's talent but you have to wonder how well he and Woody would coexist. I also hope we save part of the MLE for a big.

If we have the choice between JR for the MLE, or a big that will only cost the MLE, I'm taking JR Smith EVERY time.

Quote:

I love JR's talent but you have to wonder how well he and Woody would coexist. I also hope we save part of the MLE for a big.

We may just have to settle for using the LLE for a big and filling out the rest of the roster with minimum contracts.

Even though JR seems to be a head case his game fits this team perfectly. I would take a chance on him. he just had his best season and he is the same age as Smith. I say roll the dice.

J.R. and Josh on the same team. Might as well sign Kwame and change the teamname to the Imploders.

Quote:

Quote:

J.R. and Josh on the same team. Might as well sign Kwame and change the teamname to the Imploders.

Also I heard that Dennis Rodman is interested in coaching.

And Rick Mahorn wants to join the staff

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I heard Roy Tarpley wanted in....

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Funny to see Rodman and Mahorn mentioned here since they were two key players on championship teams.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Funny to see Rodman and Mahorn mentioned here since they were two key players on championship teams.

line%20dance.gifBAD BOYS, BAD BOYS!

slap1.gif

beat.gif

Quote:

How good of a rebounder is Ross?

Per hoopshype:

"Good defensive player... Excels in the open court... Good rebounder for his size."

If we can get him and Kwame, we'll be a better team.

He's a better shooter, and an elite-level defender. Perfect 6th man for us. Not sure we can get him too cheap tho.

• Premium Member

There are a lot of things we could, and several guys we could sign that I think would give us a better roster than last year... The real concern I think is the fact that I feel absolutely no confidence at all that the ASG will go out and do any of these things.