• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

A Hawk Fan's Dilemma (not About Smoove!)

Swish

OK guys so here's the deal. I love the Hawks. Obviously. I live in Tennessee. The Hawks don't play on national TV. SportSouth plays the Grizzlies. No satellite TV. I have satellite internet at home you can't stream games on. So what am I stuck with? GameCast.

What do I do guys? Ever since I moved from atlanta 1 1/2 years ago this has been an issue. Help. Please. I may lose my mind this season.

Obviously in jest, as there is nothing you can do,

Swish

• Premium Member

Same deal here I live just west of Chattanooga but I did get to watch on the internet a few games, not like tv though. I noticed Sports South had the NWBA or whatever Atlanta game on last night but I just can't stomach that crap.

I'm in a similar boat. In the last 5 years I have seen as many Atlanta Dream games as I have seen Atlanta Hawk games on TV. One each. I rely on getting free links through NBA League Pass, or downloading games after they are played from some torrent sites.

Rick, I'm in Melbourne, Australia.

League Pass Broadband is not too expensive. I have purchased it the last 2 season. It'll cost around $150-$200 AUD for a season long pass. With the hawks lack of national coverage, you get to watch about 75+ hawks games live or delayed.

Only catch is in Australia, usually it is unavailable for the first 20ish games. Other than that, it's f***ing great!

• Premium Member
OK guys so here's the deal. I love the Hawks. Obviously. I live in Tennessee. The Hawks don't play on national TV. SportSouth plays the Grizzlies. No satellite TV. I have satellite internet at home you can't stream games on. So what am I stuck with? GameCast.

What do I do guys? Ever since I moved from atlanta 1 1/2 years ago this has been an issue. Help. Please. I may lose my mind this season.

Swish

You can't get the NBA package on cable?

Swish

I feel you. I just moved to California after living in Atl. since 2001. I'm used to turning on Hawks game so easily. Now I'll have to pay for leaguepass. I don't think I can go without watching the Hawks.

Edited by AmishBoy

• Premium Member
Get the NBA package. I live in Connecticut, so I only see the Boston games here, but I just listened online last season. They have our own broadcasters as well.

I was talking about League Pass.

My internet at home has a "download fair policy limit" I can't stream games bcause it would knock me completely off the internet-I tried this with NCAA 2008 games. I live just past the "DSL line" where avalablity is out. :( Satellite is fine for surfing but no up loading or TV...

My internet at home has a "download fair policy limit" I can't stream games bcause it would knock me completely off the internet-I tried this with NCAA 2008 games. I live just past the "DSL line" where avalablity is out. :( Satellite is fine for surfing but no up loading or TV...

WTF. Dude, you've got to move.

I know. Everyone in our area is po'd that bellsouth and comcast won't drop dsl. Its not like no one wants it! What they do is they allow you an upload/download limit of 350mb a day-if you go over, you can't use the internet till after midnight same day. its insane. I'm almost as mad at them as I am at ASG.