How Do You Feel Now?

Brotha2ThaNite

HOW DO you feel?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

BK did blew that top 5 draft that everyone still talk about, but he did pick out some gems in the mid first rd. If he's still here, the Hawks probably won't be in the lottery for a while so that's good. He did well in getting trades so that's a plus; he also did well in getting RFA to sign. If we didn't have a fuxor ownergroup, he'd be resigned and the Hawks look much better (rid of Woodson... calderson for childress... resign Josh Smith).

BK did blew that top 5 draft that everyone still talk about, but he did pick out some gems in the mid first rd. If he's still here, the Hawks probably won't be in the lottery for a while so that's good. He did well in getting trades so that's a plus; he also did well in getting RFA to sign. If we didn't have a fuxor ownergroup, he'd be resigned and the Hawks look much better (rid of Woodson... calderson for childress... resign Josh Smith).

BINGO! Do not forget.... the players he used in the Bibby trade could have been used to get some other players. If not... All of them but Sheldon would be off our cap. MAN, THESE OWNER IS F-ing US UP BIG TIME! :help wanted:

BK blundered the Marvin and Shelden draft picks, but what great moves has Sund made since he became a GM in the NBA? HMMMMMM I cannot think of any. Perhaps that's why Seattle was such a great team when Sund was their GM.

:help wanted: looking for a new Owner or Owners, a new GM, and a new Coach!!!!!!!!!

He got fired from Seattle after losing season after losing season. I think Sund will be fired in February after the case is resolved. He'll be the scapegoat that the owners use to excuse their disrespectful business practices.

He got fired from Seattle after losing season after losing season. I think Sund will be fired in February after the case is resolved. He'll be the scapegoat that the owners use to excuse their disrespectful business practices.

The skeptic in me says that is Sund was really being such a dirtbag (and was responsible for the way the ASG handled negotiations with Childress), he wouldn't have lasted 30 years in this league. I definitely could be wrong on that, but it's something to think about anyway.

boy, if this isn't the main reason you don't listen to fans. BK was Satan for 3 years. Now he's the golden child that people pine for. wow. the fickle fan strikes again.

:thumbsdownsmileyanim: I'm the one who got bashed time and time because i would not put the blame on BK.... so you are not talking about me

Ok, Sund got 4 votes.... Where are the other 4 to 5 members who own the Hawks :whistling:

I voted for Sund because I'm not that quick to forget how crappy BK was. Sund has had a horrible start, but I'll give him time to make things right. If Smith isn't a Hawk this upcoming season though, I may change my vote.