• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks Schedule Released

NJHAWK

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Open on the road in Orlando and our home opener is vs Philly. 6 of 1st 9 games are on the road. THANX NBA. ajc.com

Tough start but 15 out of 24 last games of the season being at home will help in a playoff run.

The start of the season needs Smoove in the line up to be successful.

Opening night starting line up:

Bibby

Evans

JJ

Smoove

Horford

or

Bibby

Acie

JJ

Smoove

Horford

or

Bibby

JJ

Smoove

Horford

Morris

Tough start but 15 out of 24 last games of the season being at home will help in a playoff run.

The start of the season needs Smoove in the line up to be successful.

Opening night starting line up:

Bibby

Evans

JJ

Smoove

Horford

or

Bibby

Acie

JJ

Smoove

Horford

or

Bibby

JJ

Smoove

Horford

Morris

Uh, you think a career journeyman who is statistically inferior to Marvin should start over him? Your hate of Marvin might be greater than Diesels hate of him.

The opening part of the season will be brutal. 4 road games in a row including going to NO and OK City and then back to the North East. That is just nasty. The Hawks could find themselves in a 2-4, or even 1-5, hole to begin the season. Those early losses could really mount the pressure on Woody and his staff to get the team playing well. Early losses could also really affect Josh Smith's growing discontent with the organization (assuming he's a Hawk at that point in time).

We'll find out something about the team early on in the season.

Wait...does anybody have a link to the full schedule yet?

I see Sekou's info on ajc.com, but I can't find a full schedule on hawks.com or nba.com

Are we still waiting on that?

Yeah, I haven't found the full schedule yet either...

Alright, it looks like the schedule is due to officially be released at 11 AM. Hold tight...

While we're waiting, what matchup dates are you guys going to be looking up?

Me and my buddy use to be huge Kings fans and would always run through the schedule looking to see when the Kings were making their annual visit.

Now I don't really have any particular teams I'm dying to see.... I guess Boston. I wanna see Zaza punk KG again, haha.

While we're waiting, what matchup dates are you guys going to be looking up?

Me and my buddy use to be huge Kings fans and would always run through the schedule looking to see when the Kings were making their annual visit.

Now I don't really have any particular teams I'm dying to see.... I guess Boston. I wanna see Zaza punk KG again, haha.

I always check when we are going to Phoenix, and when the Lakers come to town.