• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Anyone Listening To Buck And Kinkaid

ATLien_

These guys are on the radio ripping the ASG. They are completely clueless. Bucks saying the hawks should let Smith leave because he doesn't want to be here, and they shouldn't over pay for a disgruntled player. Kinkaid is doing his fire and brimstone speech about the ineptitude of the ASG.

It's bad enough that neither one of these guys knows jack about the NBA and neither understands restricted free agency, but you would think they wouldn't just makeup BS. Where has Josh Smith said he doesn't want to be a Hawk? Just because someone signs him to offer sheet doesn't mean he wants to leave. Buck is going on and on about how Josh doesn't want the Hawks to match. These guys are clowns.

You would think they could atleast be a little informed.

Edited by ATLien_

• Premium Member
These guys are on the radio ripping the AJC. They are completely clueless. Bucks saying the hawks should let Smith leave because he doesn't want to be here, and they shouldn't over pay for a disgruntled player. Kinkaid is doing his fire and brimstone speech about the ineptitude of the ASG.

It's bad enough that neither one of these guys knows jack about the NBA and neither understands restricted free agency, but you would think they wouldn't just makeup BS. Where has Josh Smith said he doesn't want to be a Hawk? Just because someone signs him to offer sheet doesn't mean he wants to leave. Buck is going on and on about how Josh doesn't want the Hawks to match. These guys are clowns.

The Stews don't know jack either

Buck needs to stick with baseball and football, the two sports he knows.

Kinkaid is on my last nerve. I have pretty much stopped listening to them. The afternoon Saloon on 790 is better now that their chemestry issues are getting better.

These guys are on the radio ripping the ASG. They are completely clueless. Bucks saying the hawks should let Smith leave because he doesn't want to be here, and they shouldn't over pay for a disgruntled player. Kinkaid is doing his fire and brimstone speech about the ineptitude of the ASG.

Haha, the best part is that Josh signed an offer sheet with Memphis.

He doesn't want to be in ATL anymore, he actually wants to go through rebuilding again? Really?

Josh signed with Memphis to get his contract done period. He fully expects ATL to match.

Does anyone think Josh actually wants to play in Memphis. The worst market in the league. (Sorry any Memphisites out there, not bashing the city, but they make no money, get zero exposure, etc, ad nauseum).

As an aside, what does one call Memphis residents?

Memphisonians?

Memphians?

Or did I guess right initially?

That was my point Bob. Memphis is a hellhole! Atlanta may be undesirable, but Memphis is way, way, worse. As the board's resident Tennessean/Grizzly informant (besides hard49); I can assure you that the Grizz are further away from success than the Hawks. But you knew that!

It's bad enough that neither one of these guys knows jack about the NBA and neither understands restricted free agency, but you would think they wouldn't just makeup BS.

Yeah...they were acting like JS was the one responsible for Memphis making the offer and that the offer shows that he wants to get out of here so bad that he will go to Memphis.

Flocking idiots...both of them. Clueless. Bad thing is, they spin up the listeners who believe their drivel. Buck should stick with College Football. Kinkaid should take a long walk on a short pier.

P.S. - I believe I've heard the term Memphisonian before.

Edited by DJlaysitup

He doesn't want to be in ATL anymore, he actually wants to go through rebuilding again? Really?

Josh signed with Memphis to get his contract done period. He fully expects ATL to match.

Does anyone think Josh actually wants to play in Memphis. The worst market in the league. (Sorry any Memphisites out there, not bashing the city, but they make no money, get zero exposure, etc, ad nauseum).

Memphisonians?

Memphians?

Rednecks. Trust me, used to live there.

They need to stick to advertising Man's Best Friend.

Yeah...they were acting like JS was the one responsible for Memphis making the offer and that the offer shows that he wants to get out of here so bad that he will go to Memphis.

Flocking idiots...both of them. Clueless. Bad thing is, they spin up the listeners who believe their drivel. Buck should stick with College Football. Kinkaid should take a long walk on a short pier.

P.S. - I believe I've heard the term Memphisonian before.

I know. Kincaid is so bad he actually has had his own show on ESPN radio and fills in for Colin Cowherd regularly. He is such a poor radio sports personality!

• Premium Member

Memphisonians?

Memphians?

Don't throw rocks from a glass house!

This is hilarious, you're are funny from Atlanta and making fun of Memphis. I've been a Atlanta Sports fan since the mid 70s and still support the Falcons over the Titans.

Atlanta and the ASG have nothing over the Memphis mgt at this point, they are both in the sewer!

Don't throw rocks from a glass house!

This is hilarious, you're are funny from Atlanta and making fun of Memphis. I've been a Atlanta Sports fan since the mid 70s and still support the Falcons over the Titans.

Atlanta and the ASG have nothing over the Memphis mgt at this point, they are both in the sewer!

I wasn't making fun of Memphis, I was making fun of their basketball team.

Um ... I thought that was clear.

They've won 22 games the last two seasons.

They've got some nice young pieces and are poised to be pretty good down the line.

The whole point was that I couldn't see Smoove wanting to rebuild again.

I never said our FO was heaps better.