• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Our Sf...now

DJlaysitup

Personally I don't see why this wouldn't force our hand and make JS our SF. Marvin can gain weight and all and do what he wants but that doesn't mean spit to me...this is a game of quality players - playing in their spots. We have a bunch of PGs - we have 2 SGs - we have 2 SFs - and we have 2 PFs. What we don't have is centers.

Bibby/Acie/Speedy/whoever looks good at a pickup

JJ/Evans/????

JS/Marvin/????

Horford/Zaza

????????????????????????????

Personally I don't see why this wouldn't force our hand and make JS our SF. Marvin can gain weight and all and do what he wants but that doesn't mean spit to me...this is a game of quality players - playing in their spots. We have a bunch of PGs - we have 2 SGs - we have 2 SFs - and we have 2 PFs. What we don't have is centers.

JJ/Evans/????

JS/Marvin/????

Horford/Zaza

Sorry DJ, but this post is almost as dumb as Onstar's.

And that's pretty dumb.

Now I know you're pretty smart AB...but where exactly is our center? Zaza and AL? a 6'11" guy who plays like he is 6'8" or a new guy who is 6'9" and lays like 6'10".

Both wanna be PFs

Our best bet is to keep Al at C, and Smoove at PF.

Marv will be a top ten SF this season.

You heard it here first.

Our best bet is to keep Al at C, and Smoove at PF.

Marv will be a top ten SF this season.

You heard it here first.

I heard it from you first . We got a SF who is trying to put on weight AND learning how to shoot a three - where is this guy from - Zimbabwe?

It makes no sense.

I heard it from you first . We got a SF who is trying to put on weight AND learning how to shoot a three - where is this guy from - Zimbabwe?

It makes no sense.

What's wrong with that? Extending his range and strengthening for drives to the hoop are exactly what he needs to do as a SF scoring threat. These are good things.

I'm actually excited about the work that Marvin is doing. While Childress is certainly a big loss, I would expect modest improvement from Marvin, Al, and Acie. Plus we'll have Bibby for a full season (or until we choose to move him). Hopefully, all that will make up for his loss and give up a few more wins.

JJ/Evans/????

JS/Marvin/????

Horford/Zaza

I guess we just go pluck a 7 footer of the "7 Foot Center Tree."

You have made some dumb post in the past but this one out did them all!

OK PB - I will buy that....maybe my logic was flawed. I guess I can't quite figure out attacking two playing flaws at once. Usually a guy is already strong but needs to improve his distance shooting...or maybe he can already hit the 3 but needs to get stronger. It seems to me like MW is attacking two problems at once and they don't seem to be compatible "practice-wise". Marvin says he is going to fix everything at once. Get Big and strong - and start hitting 3s. Well WTF? Why not just try the parralell bars while you're at it....throw the discus and the javeline.

If he can do both things after not doing either for 2/3 years??...Hey! if he can...more power to him. Maybe he can do the Fosbery flop.

Edited by DJlaysitup

OK PB - I will buy that....maybe my logic was flawed. I guess I can't quite figure out attacking two playing flaws at once. Usually a guy is already strong but needs to improve his distance shooting...or maybe he can already hit the 3 but needs to get stronger. It seems to me like MW is attacking two problems at once and they don't seem to be compatible "practice-wise". Marvin says he is going to fix everything at once. Get Big and strong - and start hitting 3s. Well WTF? Why not just try the parralell bars while you're at it....throw the discus and the javeline.

If he can do both things after not doing either for 2/3 years??...Hey! if he can...more power to him. Maybe he can do the Fosbery flop.

Well didn't he already say he had bulked up? So he was at least successful on that front.