• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If we didn't have JJ

pimp

If we didn't have JJ on our team...

Other than Kobe, is there any other Sg ,that could do a better job with the Hawks current line up than Joe??

Bibby

?????

Marvin

Smith

Horford.

Excluding Kobe ....... what other sg (if any) would you use to replace JJ?

Who would be a good fit with our current line up?

• Premium Member
If we didn't have JJ on our team...

Other than Kobe, is there any other Sg ,that could do a better job with the Hawks current line up than Joe??

Bibby

?????

Marvin

Smith

Horford.

Excluding Kobe ....... what other sg (if any) would you use to replace JJ?

Who would be a good fit with our current line up?

Maybe Roy, as he brings some of the same things to the table as JJ. But he would be an "adequate" replacement. I doubt he would do any better with our current lineup. Sometimes, I truly beleive that JJ is underrated around here. It may be due to his smooth style of play. His athleticism doen't just jump out at you, but his skills are off the charts. He does so many things for this team that it's hard to think of any other SGs that could replace him. Of course Kobe is the only guy who I feel could do a better job with our current roster. After him, it's hard to think of anyone else. Maybe Wade? But that just shows how valuable this guy is to our team.

Edited by hawkman

Other than Wade, I'd want Manu Ginobili on the Hawks. His outside shooting is terrific, hard to stop when going left, good defender and he picks up lots of offensive fouls with his floppery (which I might have a different opinion on if he played for Atlanta).

When you think about it there's not to many two guards who are better than Joe. Joe is only three years older than Roy but he'd be the player I'd want if we didn't have Joe.

Really? That's surprising. I've actually never caught a Kings game with him playing, so I can't definitively say. I'd be interested to hear your argument however.

Martin had equal or better stats in less minutes in almost every category last year. I haven't seen him much at all, so I don't know if I'd say he's better, but it's at least close.

Edited by thefloydian

Richard Hamilton.

He's not an explosive scorer, but he is a 50% shooter that shoots 47% from the three point line and 80% from the free throw line. Plus, he is an above average defender. I would take him over Paul Pierce, Ray Allen, and Michael Redd for his defense, and he's much more durable than Brandon Roy.