• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Need help thinking of a name for a message board.

mattlanta

I'm in the process of making an All-Atlanta sports message board. It's going to start out on a free forum host until I can gather enough money to buy my own domain, forum host, etc. I was thinking proboards. However, what I really need help on is the forum's name. I was thinking ATL's Finest, but atlsfinest.proboards.com is already taken, and I don't want to make it Atlanta's Finest. I don't know why, it just doesn't seem to roll off the tongue as much as ATL's Finest. I was wondering what you guys thought about it and if you guys had any ideas on this. Thanks.

• Premium Member
I'm in the process of making an All-Atlanta sports message board. It's going to start out on a free forum host until I can gather enough money to buy my own domain, forum host, etc. I was thinking proboards. However, what I really need help on is the forum's name. I was thinking ATL's Finest, but atlsfinest.proboards.com is already taken, and I don't want to make it Atlanta's Finest. I don't know why, it just doesn't seem to roll off the tongue as much as ATL's Finest. I was wondering what you guys thought about it and if you guys had any ideas on this. Thanks.

Allatlsfinest.proboards.com

homeofthesouth.proboards.com

dirtycitysports.proboards.com

theAsports.proboards.com

peaceupAsportsdown.proboards.com

This would be easier if the Braves were also a bird to go with Falcons Hawks and Thrashers, but anyway.

-atownsports

-IMO, Atlanta's Finest sounds fine actually

-hotlantagotgame (lol...sort of joking)

-I had a great fourth, but I just completely forgot it. Dang. You would think I was sixty or something.

LOL, sorry... for some reason the first post was coming up as a blank post. I have no clue why. When I pressed 'reply' though, it quoted it still, so I don't know. My bad haha.

Anyways... I'm leaning towards Home of the South.

I'm going to give you a little unsolicited advice here and you can take it for what it's worth. About 4-5 years ago I started an "All Atlanta" sports site (atlsportz.com which is no longer up) and I spent a ton of time designing, modding, etc. the site and when all was said and done I found out that there really isn't room for another Atlanta forums website because there are sites out there that cover the teams already and people tend to stick to their comfort zones. My advice would be to save your time and energy.

Dolfan,

I've been looking for a Thrashers board and can't seem to find one. Got any recommendations?

Honestly I have no idea since the only Atlanta team that I cheer for is the Hawks but I bet if you start a topic here asking people about it you will get some answers.