• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawksquawk VII draft reminder!

capstone21

i didn't realize that you all haven't already had it. don't you often have 2 squawk leagues? i know i participated a couple years ago.

i just joined a generic yahoo public league and drafted today, so i'm axious for oct 28 to get here. here's what i ended up with:

Round Pick Player Position

1. (1) Chris Paul PG

2. (24) Josh Smith SF,PF

3. (25) Paul Pierce SG,SF

4. (48) LaMarcus Aldridge PF,C

5. (49) Al Horford PF,C

6. (72) Tracy McGrady SG,SF

7. (73) Tony Parker PG

8. (96) Zach Randolph PF

9. (97) Nene Hilario PF,C

10. (120) Thaddeus Young SF,PF

11. (121) Mike Conley PG,SG

12. (144) Andrea Bargnani PF,C

13. (145) Jason Maxiell PF,C

12 team league starts 1pg, 1sg, 1g, 1sf, 1pf, 1f, 2c, 2utility, 3bench.

i was pretty stoked to get smoove and horf. came close to getting marvin too, but then was worried about having too many on the same team with the same off days. i was wanting to go fairly young with the team, hoping the youngin's keep their steady progression north, while everyone else's vets head south.

Edited by bird_dirt

We could also use the chat here tonight while we're doing the draft, it would be a good time to test the new chat system.

Hope you guys are ready to get schooled...:D I will really believe in conspiracy if Diesel gets the 1st pick ;)

Dolfan, the yahoo draft app has a chat in it. Why need two??

Hope you guys are ready to get schooled...:D I will really believe in conspiracy if Diesel gets the 1st pick ;)

Dolfan, the yahoo draft app has a chat in it. Why need two??

Because I'd like to test this one out with a decent amount of users BEFORE we have our first game and people are expecting it to work. Plus, unless that yahoo chat has changed since I last played 2 years ago it was really slow and sucked.

• Admin
Because I'd like to test this one out with a decent amount of users BEFORE we have our first game and people are expecting it to work. Plus, unless that yahoo chat has changed since I last played 2 years ago it was really slow and sucked.

Their whole draft app has changed. Its really cool what they have done with it.

Yahoo's app hasn't changed dramatically but functions better now than it did a few years ago.

All I really care about is that I don't get screwed and get my players stolen from me a pick ahead like some of you (you know who you are) like to do. I took a year off and now I'm ready to come back and run away with the league this year :)

• Moderators
All I really care about is that I don't get screwed and get my players stolen from me a pick ahead like some of you (you know who you are) like to do. I took a year off and now I'm ready to come back and run away with the league this year :)

Then just don't draft right after me! ;) Seriously, this should be fun.