• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Atl vs NO

DrReality

Falcons look good early but have GOT to find a way to get some pressure on Brees. If not it will be a very long day for the defense. NO is stuffing 7 guys in the box so I look for Ryan to have a big day.

Dominique Foxworth looks like a definite upgrade at corner.

Great win. And our db's have gotten better. Both cb's broke up several passes.

It is very obvious we have great coaches because they are getting better week to week.

Very nice win. I thought it would be a shootout, but the defense played a great game (and it helped that the offense was chewing up clock the first 3 quarters.

With 12 mins to go in the 4th Drew Brees had 137 yds passing and NO had 6 points. Once the Falcons went up 3 scores they laid back in a zone and Brees was able to accumulate some stats that really weren't indicative of how well the secondary played. They picked him off 3 times and Brees was able to pad the stats with the meaningless hail mary TD at the end of the game as well.

Overall, a fantastic win all around as the offense was able to pretty much do whatever it wanted and Ryan was once again very impressive. This thing is really rolling now.

Edited by jhay610

Is there any update on Abe's? He looked shaken up, but nothing too serious.

Quote:

Abraham banged his left shoulder while rushing Brees late in the first half and to come out. The Falcons star managed to finish the game, but wiggled his the arm uncomfortably at times. “I feel great,” he said. “Just a little beat up.”

Uh oh... If Abe isn't going to play then it's going to be tough. Hopefully he doesn't sit out for 2 weeks like Josh.

Edited by DeerPark

Denver is next and they are 5-4.

Atlanta 6 3

We are undefeated at home!!!!

First off, that was a terrific win. As GSU said, in control the whole game. Even though the defense got a shutout in Oakland last weekend, I actually think this was their best game. Brees was harrased all game long. Whomever first mentioned Foxworth is right on, that kid is money. The run defense looked good. Hell even Brooking had a nice play in there (well he also had a completely meltdown on another, but that's another story).

On offense they just kept playing like they have all season. Get up early and ball control. I would actually like to see them let Ryan air it out a little more in the 2nd half just to put a little more separation on the scoreboard, but that's just nit picking.

In terms of the Broncos. I think we are going to win big against them. They have no run defense to speak of. Their 2ndary is banged up as well. Offensively, the Falcons need to go with that rolling zone they played today against Brees. It frustrated the Saints it should do the same against a less patient Cutler. My prediction is Falcons 30, Broncos 21 (on a late TD).

Heard Smith on the radio last night and he is an old school coach. Very refreshing. And had one of the players talking about how he keeps it fun. The way he talked about the game made me think of Lombardi. And very personalbe. Great hire.

They had Grady Jackson fielding punts and apparently kept everyone in stitches. That kind of stuff brings a joy to the game that we've missed for years.