• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Tracy McGrady out 3 weeks. How does this effect the Hawks vs. Houston game?

Plainview1981

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=158554

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=158555

Quote:

"1560 The Game's Raheel Ramzanali calls in on The Hoffy & Nuno Show and reports Tracy is out for 3 weeks."

How does this effect the Hawks? The Hawks will likely struggle against Houston regardless due to Yao Ming and way they play defense. They will not allow the Hawks many good looks from behind the 3pt line. Honestly, I couldn't see the Hawks winning this game even if both Yao and Tmac were out.

That Dallas game is winnable though.

That sure is a shocker.

Didn't Houston win like 10 in a row last year without both of them?

They're a great defense team and that will likely hurt the uncreative make it up as you go along Hawks. I think it will be close. This is a the type of game where the Hawks offensive flaws could all stick out like a sore thumb.

I see an 85-80 type of game here.

TMAC hasnt been doing all that much for the Rockets even when he does play.

The fact is that the Rockets are probably one of the hardest teams in the league for us to handle due to their stable of big men (Yao, Scola and Landry) and the toughness Artest brings.

But still, I think by now we´ve shown we can beat any team in this league.

TMAC hasnt been doing all that much for the Rockets even when he does play.

The fact is that the Rockets are probably one of the hardest teams in the league for us to handle due to their stable of big men (Yao, Scola and Landry) and the toughness Artest brings.

But still, I think by now we´ve shown we can beat any team in this league.

Artest definitely worries me after the way he played Joe last year and I believe he's the only guard in the league capable of taking Joe out of his game.

The Rockets have a solid group of bigs but we'll match up with them a lot better this year due to the playing time that both Zaza and Solo have seen this year, compared to last year when we had Al the rookie and Smoove and not much else.

T-Mac being out won't have much effect - Houston has plenty of scorers. If Yao was out, that would have a good effect for us. I think they will be the 2 seed in the West.

If we can play like we did against the Celtics, we can beat them. It will take a great game from the Hawks.