• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Turn to TNT guys

Popeye

Well, it's a joke, but earlier in the show Kenny was talking about how the Spurs "sweat" on people with their defense and for some reason he rubbed Chuck while he was saying this. Chuck then said "Kenny, you keep doing this I'm going to have to give you my room key."

Then later Chuck was talking about how TO (who was at the Dallas game) wears small shirts to make himself look bigger and Kenny said, "TO doesn't need to wear a small shirt to make his body look good" (something like that) and Chuck asked if he wanted TO's room key. Then they started cracking up and continued harping on it for the rest of the night.

You'd have to hear it for yourself for it to be funny.

• Moderators
Well, it's a joke, but earlier in the show Kenny was talking about how the Spurs "sweat" on people with their defense and for some reason he rubbed Chuck while he was saying this. Chuck then said "Kenny, you keep doing this I'm going to have to give you my room key."

Then later Chuck was talking about how TO (who was at the Dallas game) wears small shirts to make himself look bigger and Kenny said, "TO doesn't need to wear a small shirt to make his body look good" (something like that) and Chuck asked if he wanted TO's room key. Then they started cracking up and continued harping on it for the rest of the night.

You'd have to hear it for yourself for it to be funny.

that's not true. I was laughing reading you post. I haven't tired of those guys yet. I think they're good. It actually annoys me when they try to mix in other players like CWebb last night.

On a different topic I like how at halftime Charles explained how D'antoni's offensive system was so good it made guys like marion and diaw think they were 'the man' when in fact they were scoring a lot because the system was so good. And that the lack of defense and rebounding kept them from going anywhere in the playoffs.