• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bibby for the 3

capstone21

• Admin

clutch

Pretty sloppy game but I will take the win

One thing I will point out that Smith played well tonight. This is the way he is supposed to play on offense. He played under control and was attacking the basket. He should see how effective he is when he attacks the basket. I hope this is how he plays from here on out. Its time to go inside and stop taking the 3s.

clutch

Pretty sloppy game but I will take the win

One thing I will point out that Smith played well tonight. This is the way he is supposed to play on offense. He played under control and was attacking the basket. He should see how effective he is when he attacks the basket. I hope this is how he plays from here on out. Its time to go inside and stop taking the 3s.

Yeah Smoove showed what he could do every night. Props to our bench especially Zaza and Flip. Solo with the facial and salute had me ROFL. Feels good to win a close game.

• Premium Member

Nice shot by Bibby. He's been clutch for us this season. I'm really only posting in this thread to bump it over the "The Hawks Are A Dumb Team" thread. It just seems wrong to have a thread like that up top after a win.

• Premium Member
Nice shot by Bibby. He's been clutch for us this season. I'm really only posting in this thread to bump it over the "The Hawks Are A Dumb Team" thread. It just seems wrong to have a thread like that up top after a win.

Bump

• Premium Member
yea it was a ugly win

man these Acie jockriders in the chatroom are getting ridiculous tho

does he pay them biweekly or monthly?

lol

Go Hawks!

Yeah, I got kind of pissy about it over on RealGM. :)

But, seriously, when the Hawks are 11 games over .500 for the first time in at least a decade, can we hold off on the "play the backup PG more often" threads?

Yeah, I got kind of pissy about it over on RealGM. :)

But, seriously, when the Hawks are 11 games over .500 for the first time in at least a decade, can we hold off on the "play the backup PG more often" threads?

Well, when you're 11 games over .500, ticky tack stuff like that is the only thing you can really complain about.

I don't get why people complain so much while the record is so good. Every win doesn't have to be a blowout...an ugly win with stupid play IS STILL A FREAKING WIN!

With that said...I've got to watch this game on the archive or something. I completely missed it.

• Premium Member

Bump

Nice to win one. Missed most of the game, then watched replay to catch up.

What is the griping about Acie finally getting to play? From what I saw, he did

what he was expected to do.

Why was Marvin out? Didn't catch the explanation.

Missed the first part of the game watching the Falcons mess up and lose to the Cards.

• Admin
Nice to win one. Missed most of the game, then watched replay to catch up.

What is the griping about Acie finally getting to play? From what I saw, he did

what he was expected to do.

Why was Marvin out? Didn't catch the explanation.

Missed the first part of the game watching the Falcons mess up and lose to the Cards.

Some sort of shoulder injury. I hope it is not bad.