• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Sheldon you DOG! LOL!

HalfHawk

Whoa! It's official Candace Parker and Sheldon Williams have announced they're expecting a baby....

He can't play for ****, but man this guy can really get the girls out of his league....

It's just disturbing..... thinking about what the baby of Sheldon will look like..... :hush:

Whoa! It's official Candace Parker and Sheldon Williams have announced they're expecting a baby....

He can't play for ****, but man this guy can really get the girls out of his league....

It's just disturbing..... thinking about what the baby of Sheldon will look like..... :hush:

Ha, I was thinking the same thing.....that baby is gonna be ugly lol.

Hopefully it gets Parkers genes and not Sheldon's.

• Moderators

Someone, please alert Conan O'Brien.

~lw3

I'd be scheduling that c-section today.

Shell-head has the life. Getting well paid, more than his wife, who is the best player in her league. She's beautiful. It's hard to look at her in that way because we see her in uniform and not "done up"...He did VERY well for himself. Money, fame, trophy wife, who cares that he can't play! lol

Congrats to the both. Bro got millions, two Duke degrees, Beautiful and very talented wife, With a Baby!!!

I've talked to Shelden several times and the kid is intelligent, very well-spoken and mannerable.

I say both are immensely blessed.

Some of you are jealous.