• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Tonight.

Diesel

• Premium Member

Tonight was a winnable game. I applaud our bench for coming on strong in the second half. However, a bunch of missed free throws and a missed gimme (at the end) sealed the deal for us.

All I can say is I look forward to Friday!!

Tonight was a winnable game. I applaud our bench for coming on strong in the second half. However, a bunch of missed free throws and a missed gimme (at the end) sealed the deal for us.

All I can say is I look forward to Friday!!

You think JJ will manage to shoot above 40%?

The hawks needed a sweep. A split puts them in the same position they were in to start with. So it doesn't mean that much. But they're not as good as Orlando. It's simple as that.

It was winnable against one of the best teams in the NBA. We did not play our best and still came close to pulling it out. Agreed about Friday,.

It's a tease. Orlando showed for 3/4 of the game that they're clearly a better team. A 6 minute spurt doesn't change that. Orlando is probably the best team in the east right now.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

It's a tease. Orlando showed for 3/4 of the game that they're clearly a better team. A 6 minute spurt doesn't change that. Orlando is probably the best team in the east right now.

No they're not. They are one of the elite, but Celts and Cavs are better than them. In fact, we may very well be better then them. If not for our missed free-throws, this one was in the bag.

Friday will indeed be interesting!

No they're not. They are one of the elite, but Celts and Cavs are better than them. In fact, we may very well be better then them. If not for our missed free-throws, this one was in the bag.

Friday will indeed be interesting!

Who has Cleveland beat? They don't have the complete team that Orlando does. They don't have the big offensive big man that Orlando has. If Nelson keeps playing at the level he is currently playing at, they might be the best team in the east. The hawks aren't close. It's a 5 game difference already and it's only going to get larger. Orlando just gave it to the Hawks in a building where they haven't been losing all year. The Hawks had a 7 minute spurt, but Orlando showed their a balanced team on both ends of the floor.

Nope. Hawks proved that they are a good team tonight when they

rose up late - - Much too late, it's true - - But, the worthy opponent

couldn't stop the Hawks. They stopped themselves.

Too many silly turnovers, a missed layup by Bibby late, and finally,

the most glaring weakness @ the free throw line, They all add up

to the final score.

HIT THOSE FREE THROWS!!

Missed 11 and lost by 4. Ugh!

We lost a game in the standings tonight to our opponent, but we

didn't lose anything on the Celtics. Houston topped them tonight.

They seems to have just hit the slippery slope.

GO HAWKS!!!

Who has Cleveland beat? They don't have the complete team that Orlando does. They don't have the big offensive big man that Orlando has. If Nelson keeps playing at the level he is currently playing at, they might be the best team in the east. The hawks aren't close. It's a 5 game difference already and it's only going to get larger. Orlando just gave it to the Hawks in a building where they haven't been losing all year. The Hawks had a 7 minute spurt, but Orlando showed their a balanced team on both ends of the floor.

Small sample size much?

It's WAY too early too judge. Cavs have beat the Mavs, Rockets, Nuggets and plenty others. You're just one of the Hawk naysayers that I've gotten used to.

Small sample size much?

It's WAY too early too judge. Cavs have beat the Mavs, Rockets, Nuggets and plenty others. You're just one of the Hawk naysayers that I've gotten used to.

Orlando is a more complete team than Cleveland. Cleveland is a 6-5 against teams with a winning record. They're a better playoff team than they are a season team... But Orlando is way better than they were last season.

• Premium Member
Could've had us a nice, long winning streak if we had been knocking down those FTs in the NJ and ORL.... Oh well...

Agreed. We screwed ourselves with all of these missed FTs. These guys need to shoot FTs in practice until their elbows hurt. We won 6 straight before this recent hiccup, and those losses were by slim margins.

they may be the better team but it isnt as clear as u make it out 2 be. we beat these guys to start the season off. so right now we are 1-1. Also we didnt even have Zaza 2nite who would of helped out a bit downlow.

Magic are a good team and so are we..everytime we take the floor againt the Magic, we have a shot at winning. Next game should be a close one throughout..both teams should have a real good feel for each other by now

they may be the better team but it isnt as clear as u make it out 2 be. we beat these guys to start the season off. so right now we are 1-1. Also we didnt even have Zaza 2nite who would of helped out a bit downlow.

Magic are a good team and so are we..everytime we take the floor againt the Magic, we have a shot at winning. Next game should be a close one throughout..both teams should have a real good feel for each other by now

That was like the 3rd game of the season. Although the Hawks are showing some signs of a team possibly headed toward a down streak, both teams came in having won alot of the games lately. The Hawks were getting pounced on most of the night until Orlando starting showing effects from playing recently. Both teams will finish 45+ wins. But one is a possible EC contender and the other is a team that is better than the other mediocre teams in the conference.

Celtics/Magic/Cavs/Detroit/Atlanta

That's how I can see it shaking out.

we are far and away a better team than detroit. dumars is already in rebuilding mode. we're the fourth best team in the east but even the fourth seed can go far in the playoffs.

these games are really teasers for the playoffs in may and june.

i'm more worried about us dominating the lesser competition. as long as we beat the teams we are supposed to beat