• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Josh Smith.... wow!

HalfHawk

Guy is really getting his game down....

His mid range shot has defiantly improved...

FG percentage has been sky rocketing...

But best of all... he's going back to his high flying antics. :cheers:

He's driving more, but he's giving up the ball when he gets in the post...

And I miss the awesome blocks...

• Premium Member

Josh is getting back to the form he had last season, and not a moment too soon. JJ is getting doubled and we need scoring. If he can get his FTs back on track he could easily average 17-19 pts again. I'd like to see him get more blocks too. But Sith has been playing REALLY well as of late. After that HAMMER dunk tonight, I think it's safe to say that his ankle is feeling better!

Guy is really getting his game down....

His mid range shot has defiantly improved...

FG percentage has been sky rocketing...

But best of all... he's going back to his high flying antics. :cheers:

He's driving more, but he's giving up the ball when he gets in the post...

And I miss the awesome blocks...

About time. He is averaging less PPG, RPG and APG since his sophmore year. He needs to step it up and help this team out. Bibby and Joe have been carrying the offense for the past few weeks. Most important stat for JSmoove is his BPG have are at a career LOW.

I'm thrilled he's been shooting almost 60% for the past 7 games or so. The TOs are something I've come to live with. The FTs are up...

Generally he's playing better offensively, but even as one of his biggest supporters, I need to see the rebounds and blocks.

They need to try and get him a dunk like that a few times a game. It energizes the team and fans. It's a great wake up call like no one else on the team. Need to design a play for him.

They do have a play for him, in the half court set. Just one that I've seen though, high back screen from one of our bigs, trying to catch Smoove's man sleeping and get an oop from the point. Usually ran after a timeout. Hasn't been really effective, when it has worked, he usually catches and lays it in or brings it down.