• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Is Randolph Morris that bad?

TanAdam

Is Morris bad enough that he can't even get any minutes strictly to foul Shaq? Is he hurt? Why does Woody refuse to play him?

Solo got literally thrown to the ground (offensive foul) by Shaq. You would have to figure that Morris could at least lean against him and use a little more weight than Solo. What gives.

Randolph Morris is a SCRUB! Do you see how awkward he looks on the court? He's slow, droopy, and nonathletic. There's a reason he doesn't play.

Thanks for not actually reading my post. How can a player be bad enough to not even be able to contribute fouls when all of our other bigs are in foul trouble against Kazaam?

Bob and 'Nique had me rolling talking about Morris getting in simply to commit fouls... then they basically laughed at him because he couldnt even do that one right (well, he did it TOO well-- he had what? four fouls in just a couple of minutes?)

He always looks SO lost- and doesnt even have the look that he wants to compete. Ive seen bad players before- but usually they at least hustle while they are out their in an effort to cover up the fact they are confused... Morris looks like he woke up late and just walked in his 8:00 AM sociology class.

Im not sure If I'd want him playing for my squad even if all i had was a church league team!

• Premium Member

Randolph Morris is the worst player in the team...

West, Hunter, Gardner, and Morris are probably four of the worst 10 players in the NBA now that I think about it... They don't look like they belong in the NBA at all. (West at least has the hustle factor... but skills-wise: YIKES)

Morris is bad. I watched him on the court tonite and he looks lost.

I am not sure why we picked him. Even Sheldon Williams was much better.

LOL at that comparison.

Sheldon Williams (the 5th pick in the draft, ahead of Roy, Gay and Foye) compared with Randolph Morris (undrafted and widely considered to be a marginal NBA player).

Ladies and gentleman, Mr. Billy Knight!

(no knock on JackB1, the knock is on BK).