• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Stoudemire or Bosh

Watchman

Stoudemire or Bosh  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Bosh is a) the better player b) less of a locker room pain in the *ss and c) a MUCH better fit for a Mike Woodson offense where there is very little motion.

Amare is a very good shooter and finisher but he relies on other players to get him his shots and you can see how much better he played when D'Antoni was letting Nash run the show and finding Amare cutting to the hoop as opposed to now where he has more of an Al Horford (much better than Al on offense, obviously) role where he's standing around a lot more.

Amare doesn't need a good PG to score. Even when Nash went out, Amare dominated and usually played better. The guy has a great midrange jumper and if the D steps out to guard it he just drives past them where he is extremely effective. Plus he's GREAT at the P&R and we have Bibby who can run it almost as well as Nash anyway.

Bosh is a) the better player b) less of a locker room pain in the *ss and c) a MUCH better fit for a Mike Woodson offense where there is very little motion.

i wouldn't do the Marvin trade because I am a huge Marvin fan and it involves two key players leaving. but if they would do they Smoove trade, I would jump on it in a second. Eventhough Amare has had injury problems, Smoove hasn't been the healthiest of players, himself. also, where are the Amare's an @ss comments coming from? Is it because he WANTS to be the centerpiece of an offense? or something else? i'm not into the Phoenix blogs much but did i miss something?

and to say someone is a good fit for Woody's "offensive" system is just laughable. No one fits this offense well :no-no: unless you just like to dribble the ball around and force up a shot, that is

Edited by PlayaPat420