• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: Joe to be in the HORSE competetion during All Star Weekend

ncthompson11

I think this is great for Joe. He gets to showcase some and get some of that admiration that he seems to want right now. Maybe it will get him out of his funk. Dude needs to smile more.

I think Joe being in the Horse competition and Bibby in the 3 pt contest is the NBA's way of apologizing for having the 4th best team in the East on TV only once this season.

Yeah why does TNT hate the Hawks?

Their Studios is in Atlanta for crying out loud.

Then again ESPN picked us to win 32 games this year. Maybe it was projections like that which is why we didn't have more than one game scheduled. Maybe if we finish well over .500 and finally win a playoff series they'll give us another game.

They aren't even going to give us another one even with flex scheduling this year.

Yeah why does TNT hate the Hawks?

Their Studios is in Atlanta for crying out loud.

Then again ESPN picked us to win 32 games this year. Maybe it was projections like that which is why we didn't have more than one game scheduled. Maybe if we finish well over .500 and finally win a playoff series they'll give us another game.

They aren't even going to give us another one even with flex scheduling this year.

Did you watch that Clippers game? I wouldn't put this team on TV either until they can give the correct efforts to win games.

Half of the fun is coming up with crazy shots. Can't wait to watch this stuff.

Once at basketball camp, I put shaving cream on my face, spun a ball on the end (handle side) of the razor, took a shave swipe and then punched the spinning ball in from the block. That got some laughs.