EXTEND WOODSON NOW

Admin

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, guys. Give the man a little credit.

The Hawks won 30 games before the All-Star break.

Why should he get any credit? He should be slammed and constantly trashed because some here think we should have 4 more wins right now. Although if we did have 4 more wins he'd still be trashed because he'll never be given the credit he deserves for success, he'll simply get the blame for the failure and often times blame with success.

Seriously, guys. Give the man a little credit.

The Hawks won 30 games before the All-Star break.

I'll give credit where credit is due. The defense that Woody takes pride in hasn't been there since the beginning of the season. And you can't tell me his iso offense isn't worthless. I can't think of one thing Woody does well. We are winning in spite of him.

I'll give credit where credit is due. The defense that Woody takes pride in hasn't been there since the beginning of the season. And you can't tell me his iso offense isn't worthless. I can't think of one thing Woody does well. We are winning in spite of him.

Yes that makes a lot of sense. Hawks win > players get the credit. Hawks lose > Woody gets the blame. What's next 2 + 2 = 5?

He gets "trashed" by people who aren't content with mediocrity.

He gets "slammed" by people who get tired of him doing the same wrong things in his 5th year with us.

He gets "trashed" because he doesnt know how to coach well consistently.

When these things change, then and only then can anyone put any REAL haters in their place.

Yes that makes a lot of sense. Hawks win > players get the credit. Hawks lose > Woody gets the blame. What's next 2 + 2 = 5?

What does Woody do for this team? What would we lose if he was let go and some guy that we know nothing about was hired? Joe wouldn't be able to do whatever he wants...so sad....anything else?