• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Wade at it again!

uga2006

http://nba.fanhouse.com/2009/02/10/dwyane-...g-sexy-parties/

I know this happens all the time but if Phelps gets hated on so should Wade. Stern needs to do something. I guarantee if he was in the NFL he'd be pacman'd but Stern does nothing as usual.

There does seem to be an extraordinary level of what NBA players are allowed to get away with and not face punishment from the league compared to other sports. Wade has really taken a lot of the shine off of him in my eyes based on the type of person he appears to be off the court.

There does seem to be an extraordinary level of what NBA players are allowed to get away with and not face punishment from the league compared to other sports. Wade has really taken a lot of the shine off of him in my eyes based on the type of person he appears to be off the court.

Completely agree. I can't say I haven't done some of the things as posted in this report but I'm not in the publics eyes as a role model. This guy makes millions from endorsements and his contract with the Heat yet seems to be taking it for granted.

Completely agree. I can't say I haven't done some of the things as posted in this report but I'm not in the publics eyes as a role model. This guy makes millions from endorsements and his contract with the Heat yet seems to be taking it for granted.

I can say with 100% honesty that I've never hosted a sex party! :ohmy: So I feel justified in being disappointed to hear this about a guy who I really liked a lot. I don't support smoking weed either and it disappoints me that he's done this also but at least he hasn't cheated the game by taking steroids, or at least I hope not.

I can say with 100% honesty that I've never hosted a sex party! :ohmy: So I feel justified in being disappointed to hear this about a guy who I really liked a lot. I don't support smoking weed either and it disappoints me that he's done this also but at least he hasn't cheated the game by taking steroids, or at least I hope not.

Basketball is the one game where steroids would have no effect other than coming back from an injury faster. In football it's obvious for steroid use and in baseball you could pull a Sammy Sosa though it's still very difficult to hit a 95 MPH baseball.

Basketball is the one game where steroids would have no effect other than coming back from an injury faster. In football it's obvious for steroid use and in baseball you could pull a Sammy Sosa though it's still very difficult to hit a 95 MPH baseball.

I agree that it would help in baseball and football more but I can see how it could help an NBA player. Big Ben has made a career of being bigger, stronger, quicker and more physical than other players while being an awful shooter. Those are all things that steroids would help with. They also help with speed, reaction time, leaping ability, etc. No it won't help to get super bulked up but if you used steroids while training to be a better sprinter or leaper it would make a huge difference. If it didn't the Olympics wouldn't test for them.

Certainly not saying this didn't happen but these are ALLEGATIONS made by a disgruntled former business associate just as D Wade's wife made several ALLEGATIONS related to their impending divorce. Believe me, VERY little surprises me related to what people do in their personal lives when it comes to sex, drugs, etc. but people do lie about such things, even when they dion't seem to have a reason to.

I share your feelings about weed but I have a feeling people would be SHOCKED at just how many athletes smoke weed. I have no personal knowledge that any of our current players smoke weed but I wouldn't be surprised to find out that some of them have/do.

I dont stern think will give a damn about no sex party. If he wants to bed alot of women than oh well. im not condoning it but its his life if he wants to get a desease and/or have a chance to get alot of women pregnant which means CHILD SUPPORT than thats his fault. im not going to lie if i knew i could sleep with 5+ women in one night i would do so(if she is attractive and is at least 17 or 18[im 19] but i would wear 3 condoms at once.

As for the pot, i think he should get some punishment. maybe 4 games or whatever the nba rule is on the suspension length.

Edited by hoodstar

P.S. - and on a more serious note.

Almost all sports are full of guys taking performance enhancing drugs. Just look at the physiques of today's NBA players then watch some old games on ESPN Classic. There is no way guys can maintain the kind of muscle mass they do today - what with all the necessary conditioning work to play pro basketball for 82 games plus playoffs - without steroids or HGH. The weed part is silly even to talk about. Weed calms a person down and relaxes them - perfect to cure possible "steroid rages". Roids and weed are today's way for many elite athletes.

Roids and alcohol (without some quality smoke) would make for a league full of raving Pacmans.

Not saying I think it's right - just the way it is....IHMO (and remember, I'm almost never wrong).

Yep you're right Trace it's quite possible that these are lies being told about him but usually when there is smoke there is fire, especially when you keep seeing smoke signals.

See the article linked below. Looks like D Wade has decided to come out and STRONGLY dispute the allegations made by his wife. Doesn't mean it didn't happen but with her first withdrawing the claim and then him filing a lawsuit, looks like he is determined to clear his name.

http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/sports/s...e_wade_sex.html

See the article linked below. Looks like D Wade has decided to come out and STRONGLY dispute the allegations made by his wife. Doesn't mean it didn't happen but with her first withdrawing the claim and then him filing a lawsuit, looks like he is determined to clear his name.

http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/sports/s...e_wade_sex.html

Yeah I just saw that on ESPN a little bit ago and I hope that he does clear his name because I do like the guy.