• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

JJ sucked at the allstar game!

Wurider05

He pretty much stunk it up no points and five turn overs. He stunk it up pretty bad.

Anyone think that the league is angling for a Shaq return to LA this season. Shaq and Kobe vs. that Celtics would probably do monster ratings but maybe I am just a conspiracy theorist...........................................

He pretty much stunk it up no points and five turn overs. He stunk it up pretty bad.

Anyone think that the league is angling for a Shaq return to LA this season. Shaq and Kobe vs. that Celtics would probably do monster ratings but maybe I am just a conspiracy theorist...........................................

Well, last time they were together they were ran out of the finals.

JJ had several days of rest before the game so I doubt he was tired and it's not like he played 40 minutes. He's just not an "All Star Game" type of player because he doesn't have that mentality. I'm sure that he probably put way too much pressure on himself and I REALLY hope that he doesn't get down on himself because of that performance since I'm sure he was/is embarrassed by it.

Only reason I watched the AS Game last night was to see him score. The AS games have become so lame, with LeBron and Kobe taking 90 % of the shots and trying to pad stats. There are hardly any alleyoops. The only good thing about the game was watching CP3s disgusting.

Anyway, wtf was Joe doing? He looks so lethargic in some of these games--hanging around the 3pt line....Dribbling and then passing away because he's too scared he'll turn it over or something. I'm sure Pierce and Allen (the d0ucheb@gs they are) were probably laughing at him.

WE NEED THE 2008 PLAYOFFS JOE, NOT THIS LETHARGIC RANDOLPH MORRIS VERSION. COME ON JOE

Edited by TskOoOo

• Premium Member
Only reason I watched the AS Game last night was to see him score. The AS games have become so lame, with LeBron and Kobe taking 90 % of the shots and trying to pad stats. There are hardly any alleyoops. The only good thing about the game was watching CP3s disgusting.

Anyway, wtf was Joe doing? He looks so lethargic in some of these games--hanging around the 3pt line....Dribbling and then passing away because he's too scared he'll turn it over or something. I'm sure Pierce and Allen (the d0ucheb@gs they are) were probably laughing at him.

WE NEED THE 2008 PLAYOFFS JOE, NOT THIS LETHARGIC RANDOLPH MORRIS VERSION. COME ON JOE

The reason why Joe didn't hit a shot in the all star game is because he was double and triple team because the West knew there was no one else on the floor with him that could create their own shot. I'

Sorry, wrong situation That the reason he shoots a low percentage with the Hawks! Nevermind!

JJ's jumpshot was broke..damn. I hope he picks it up after that performance. He couldnt get a bucket but I bet he follows up with a big game tomorrow against Kobe!

As I've always advocated, Joe should not be anywhere near an All-Star game. He is the gold standard for a complimentary player, yet the coaches feel the need to select the highest scoring player from the Hawks because we are a constant up-and-comer, knowing full-well he cannot bring any excitement nor passion to the game whatsoever. I knew he would bomb, but the only scoreless player with with the most turnovers? He was blocked and stolen from like he was Acie or somebody. Flip could've mustered 3-5 points out there. Bibby could've had a 3 and a dime. Josh could've caught an alley at least (after 5 turnovers himself). Al could've posted an and-1, simply because these are AGGRESSIVE players, and Joe is a passive one. He truly looked out of his league. Even in that lame H-O-R-S-E tournament, he looked like a zombie. Something is wrong with Joe, and it seems to run deeper than on the court. Embarrassing representation of the hometown squad.

Edited by benhillboy