• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

AMARE OUT FOR THE SEASON

NJHAWK

Yeah it appears it happened wed night but I think it was funny that as of Thursday they were said to still be asking Memphis for Rudy Gaaaay and Connely. He finished wed nights game even with the injury and there appeared to be no outward sign that it was anything more than a poke in the eye. I wonder if it could have sliped pass a physical?

• Admin
If they already knew about that, he would have failed the medical exam if they tried to get "healthy" value for him and he would have been returned in embarassing fashion ala Chandler.

ESPN says that it happened on Wednesday night. I never read of any trade rumors involving him on Thursday.

Wow. I remember when he first got poked earlier this season, he said he was going to wear those goggles for the rest of his career. I guess they looked to nerdy for his blood. I bet that's just killing him now. Better to be safe then sorry...Ask Rip Hamilton.

Wow. I remember when he first got poked earlier this season, he said he was going to wear those goggles for the rest of his career. I guess they looked to nerdy for his blood.

They probably just bothered him while playing. I have contacts but if I try to play with glasses or goggles somethings just not right, I can't shoot at all and it just bothers the crap out of me.

I bet that's just killing him now. Better to be safe then sorry...Ask Rip Hamilton.

If it's better to be safe than sorry, than shouldn't the entire NBA wear them? Rip wears his mask NOT to be safe, but because he had that great playoff run where he dominated through the playoffs in 04 so he said he'd never quit wearing it.

They probably just bothered him while playing. I have contacts but if I try to play with glasses or goggles somethings just not right, I can't shoot at all and it just bothers the crap out of me.

I used to play with 'em way back in the rec. league days. I wasn't bothered one bit, but they did indeed look extremely gay.

If it's better to be safe than sorry, than shouldn't the entire NBA wear them?

The rest of the NBA didn't already tear their iris earlier in the season.

Rip wears his mask NOT to be safe, but because he had that great playoff run where he dominated through the playoffs in 04 so he said he'd never quit wearing it.

You can believe that if you want, but Rip broke his nose two or three good times before he permanently wore it. He calls it his good luck charm, but trust me, he's being safe too.