• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Where is Joe's fire?

TskOoOo

When is Joe going to start getting pissed at his teammates, being accountable for what he did, and hate losing?

Every single thing he says is: "They made a run in the second half and it really put them over the hump. We just couldn’t recover from it.”

OK, go ahead Dolfan and all you genius moderators--go ahead and tell me how i am so wrong and then ban me for making a personal attack. OMG, I just said another person's name here! This must be a personal attack!

Edited by TskOoOo

When is Joe going to start getting pissed at his teammates, being accountable for what he did, and hate losing?

Every single thing he says is: "They made a run in the second half and it really put them over the hump. We just couldn’t recover from it.”

OK, go ahead Dolfan and all you genius moderators--go ahead and tell me how i am so wrong and then ban me for making a personal attack. OMG, I just said another person's name here! This must be a personal attack!

Other than the needless ending to your post what am I (or the genius moderators) supposed to be so upset with and where was the personal attack?

*Edit - Thanks for drawing attention to yourself and your multiple user names "Elijah". I figured there had to be a reason for the hostility. As per our policy multiple accounts are not allowed so this one has been banned and I suggest you go back to using "Elijah".

• Premium Member
Yep I agree, if you aren't man (or woman) enough to say what you want to say without having to hide behind a different name then I don't care to hear what you've got to say.

I think you sound smart. well... at lease the text that you type on my screen looks smart. I really have no idea of how you sound in real life.