• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

To add injury to insult.

Diesel

"This is my livelihood and this is our players livelihood. We take this seriously." (coach Brown)

So serious that they can't keep up with their own players fouls??? West at least should have known how many fouls he had. If there's anyone he should be mad at it should be West or himself.

"This is my livelihood and this is our players livelihood. We take this seriously." (coach Brown)

So serious that they can't keep up with their own players fouls??? West at least should have known how many fouls he had. If there's anyone he should be mad at it should be West or himself.

Why should he be pissed at West? You can't possibly be serious. This is the SECOND time in two years this has happened. These guys should be fired. It could have cost us a win last season and who knows what will happen this time.

Simply put, it is the SCOREKEEPERS job to keep up with fouls. Not the coach, not the player, not you or I. He didn't do his job and should be held accountable.

lol if we have to replay a game that we lost.

With that said, the Hawks seriously need to fire the scorekeeper, whoever that/they may be. They've made a mistake every year for the past three years (I remember Toronto had some sort of complaint filed, but they didn't get it granted because they're Toronto and they don't have any sort of pull like Miami (Wade & Riley) or Cleveland (LeBron & Brown) have.), and someone needs to be fired. Hell, someone needed to be fired last year when they had us replay the Miami game. Basically, someone's negligent in their job, and they need to go.

Edited by LOL_Hawks

• Moderators

I think Brown was legitimately ticked off he got bad information from the scorers and relied on it. I can't blame him for complaining. Of course, there is no remedy other than to fine the Atlanta scorekeeper since they suffered no harm from it. It is a W in the books regardless and there is nothing more they can get.

That said, with the amount of unbelievable calls that LBJ gets you would think he would just let the Hawks know about it rather than file a formal complaint.